Essay, Pages 3 (614 words)
After I graduate from HCT and get a bachelor’s in electrical engineering, I will begin to achieve three goals which are:-
- The first one is to start a small business for an Event photographer on 2029.
- The second goal is to work in Dubai municipality as an environmental engineer on 2024.
- The third goal is to take a master’s degree in Environmental Engineering from Khalifa University on 2023.
My purpose: to be an active person in UAE society, being an autonomous person and serve my country.
My vision: is to leave a good impression of myself among the people and to be a better person
My mission: is to develop the renewable energy sector and raise awareness among people about environmental conservation.
The Three keys questions that guide my choice:
What kind of job do I love?
I like Environmental engineer because I want to raise awareness among people about the environment, being an active part in improving the society, protect the environment and natural sources.
What is my ambition?
To reach a stage where people can understand the importance environment by my job and I want to raise awareness among people about the environment, being an active part in improving society.
How could I make my family and country proud of me?
By being a successful person and do something that serves my country that will keep my family proud of me.
How to be qualified in obtaining a scholarship:
- I should gain at least GPA 3 from Bachelor program and score in IELTS 6.
5 or 7, successes in doing all they require exams.
- The opportunity that I could have it, after finishing my master’s degree likes
- Work as a Green Building Engineer in Dubai municipality.(1)
- Get a master in Renewable Energy Engineering from the National Research University in Russia.(2)
- Work as an electrical engineer in China State Construction Corporation in Dubai.(3)
My name is Wasayef Saeed, I am a student in Higher Colleges of Technology. My specialty is power engineering. In addition, I learned from my major how to arrive my target by hard-working and Challenge and insistence to overcome difficulties and how to organize time as an engineer also I am ambition student; I have a strong desire to learn new things, improve my skills and take part in developing my country. I got an Appreciation Certificate from design thinking course because of my project also my GPA is good
There are some external factors could affect my success for example:
- lack of confidence
- lack of skills
- Depending on others
To minimize the risks:
- I should do a lot of volunteering
- Presentation in the classes to overcome the low self-confidence.
- Participation in summer training to be an independent person and attending a workshop to improve my skills.
As a student in SWC, I practice ethical principle in my daily life likes:
- Not cheating at exams.
- Respect my teachers.
- Respect my classmates.
- Being honest, polite and fair in dealing with others.
I consider my mom, my younger sister Aisha and my friend Afra as mentors. For many reason which are:
- Firstly, I chose my mom because she always encourages me to do my best and shares her experience in life with me to learn from it to be a better person.
- Secondly, I Chose my younger sister Aisha because she is an hopeful, person and I usually discuss with her about anything regarding to my life to know her opinion.
- Lastly, my friend Afra is an excellent student, intelligent, sometimes help me doing my tasks and gave me some advice for successes in college.
To conclude, I consider myself an environmental engineer, hardworking student, and responsible citizen, ambitious, successful, Loyal.