Sometime you may be think, the city life is better than village life. However there are so many advantages in city life. Actually the city life is more comfortable. As well as there are more opportunities for people to progress in their lives. There are a lot of facilities for people in the city and they have more opportunities for making money. Children living in the city can get a good education, because there are better schools in the town than in the village.
When a person falls ill there are good government and private hospitals in the city to get treatment. There are large shop complexions, banks, offices, theaters, hostels, clubs, hospitals etc. in and around the city. People in the city have better transport facilities than the village. There is electricity, highway, communication, telecommunication, plumb facilities in the city. So people can lead a comfortable and enjoyable life in the city. Although living in the city has many advantages.
Read more: Village life vs city life essay
1. People easily adapt themselves to city life; noise, traffic, etc. are hardly noticed.
2. There are many reasons why city life is preferable: there are more places for entertainment.
3. It is good to be near one’s friends and never cut off by weather conditions.
4. Life is never dull; there is always something to do.
5. There are better schools and services in big cities.
6. There are more chances for employment. There is a greater range of jobs and the pay is higher.
7. There is more opportunity to succeed in life.
8. There is more opportunity to meet a variety of interesting people.
9. Living standards are higher in cities
10. It is easier to earn more money.
11. The educational level is higher; it is a better place for children.
12. The teachers in the schools are better.
13. There is more choice of schools.
14. The shopping has a wider variety and prices are better. Although the life in the city is more comfortable than village life.
village is not devolved area here we can’t get easily many facilities like transportation facilities, higher education facility, irrigation facility, electricity facility, health facility, communication facilities etc.
Many peoples of village they most have done hard work in their field to produce many kind of grain production but the out come is little than their labor. They use to go long distant to take drinking water. There is no transportation facility that’s why they walk on foot to go one place to another place. Here are some disadvantages of village life
no proper hospital nearby.
no proper road, only dusty little paths.
no shops close by.
education is less available.
villagers have to walk for miles to get fresh water.
City has many advantages over village, because city modern life facility are easily available, as telephone , gas , internet, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals,industries,factories, roads, airports, railway stations and many more, but most village are deprived of these many facilities like many villages no facility of gas, telephone , roads, etc.
2. City life is more advanced then village life, because in city you can get education facilities easily, you can find college or university of your own choice, more ever you can learn modern technologies easily in city from skilled person, but unfortunately these facilities are not easily available.
3. City people have more job opportunities have as compare to people living in villages, in city you can find job in factory or even you can start your own business, where is village is mostly agriculture based, so they mostly depend upon agriculture crops income.
4. In city you can find different health facilities like different government and private hospitals , but in village you can not find more health facilities.
DISADVANTAGES OF CITY LIFE.
there are some disadvantages too. The cost of living is very high in the city. Most goods are very expensive. There is no fresh air and pure water. The environment is polluted with dust, smoke, garbage and dioxide gases from factories. Most of the people who live in the city are corrupted. So there are lots of crimes in the city. Many thefts and murders often take place in the city. The city is always busy and noisy. There are a lot of vehicles and people in the road. The streets are dusty and unclean. So it is hard to lead a healthy life in the city. As well as there are so many advantages in the village life. Mainly the people of the village live in unity and peace. The villagers earn money very hard and earn money enough for live. So they live less competition with each other. So they can reach a good position.
They have more friends in the community since it is small. The village people always try to protect their traditional habits and culture. The village has clean air and the environment is very beautiful. The village has less noise and rush. So the pollution is less. The village has not lot of vehicles. So roads are less dangerous for driving cycling. They can get fresh vegetables and fresh fruits. The environment of the village is pleasant and silent and it has scenic beauty. The village has not only good points, but also it has bad points. The village has intelligent people. But many people are not educated. Villager’s children go to the village’s school. They are not go to the city’s school.
They have difficult to keep up with new developments in their field or profession. Same day villagers live same place. Village people have to face many difficulties for their lives , like traveling problems. They have to go to the city for supply their needs. Although the life in the city is more comfortable than village, I like village life than city. 5. But in city there are also some problems like pollution, traffic jam, tension and you have no free time to meet with relatives and friends, these problem are not found in villages, because of this village people are more healthier and energetic, because they have pure food available them no pollution problems.
Cite this page
Advantages Of City Life. (2016, Oct 09). Retrieved from https://studymoose.com/advantages-of-city-life-essay