General Purpose: Abortion is the killing Essay
General Purpose: Abortion is the killing
1. Attention Getter: Being killed and sucked out of the mother’s womb just because you’re a mistake or not wanted is known as abortion.
2. Statement of Thesis: Abortion is a very cruel form of killing that should come to an end no matter what the circumstances are.
3. Reason to Listen: Having a baby is a wonderful gift that any human bean could ever have. There are people out there who don’t have the opportunity to get pregnant and have a baby of their own. It is absurd to hear how many innocent lives are killed because they are not wanted while being many other choices than abortion.
4. Credibility Statement: Research have shown that more than 100,000 abortions occur daily worldwide. That’s 1.21 million abortions yearly.
5. Preview: Abortion is very violent. Killing is all what abortion is and is done in many methods so hurtful that a grown up wouldn’t be able to handle. Getting abortions is very risky and dangerous. It affects the women cervical muscle and can lead to a miscarriage in a future pregnancy along with that it can lead with excessive bleeding and after pain. Women who abort get affected physiologically and socially.
Transition: Killing has its consequences and suffering from it is only part of it.
I. Using a suction aspiration, a vacuum with more force and power than any regular home vacuum, being torn into pieces, and having to put salt on like as if you were a snail is used for abortions which is very violent. As stated by http://communityofhopeinc.org/Abortion.html abortion not hurt fetus but also the mother. The mother can go up to more than one hour of pain after abortion.
6. Abortion being a death penalty for an undeveloped yet, innocent fetus goes through serious pain; one of them is being sucked out by a very powerful suction aspiration. 7. A D and E is one of the most hurtful ways of abortion for the fetus it tears the fetus into pieces. The saline abortion is similar to this as well. An adult could not even handle this much pain. 1. With the suction aspiration done at the early pregnancy time, the cervix is opened forcefully as stated by http://communityofhopeinc.org/Abortion.html. Right then a vacuum like device is then inserted and sucks out the all the parts of the undeveloped fetus which takes no more than 15 minutes. 2. A D and E abortion is the most painful abortion for the fetus. At this point the fetus has reached its 16 weeks. Here the abortionists use special materials and utensils to tear out the parts of an undeveloped. Legitly tearing of parts of a body. The saline abortion is also for a 16 week developed fetus. Abortionist inserts salt into the placenta which completely burns the fetus. The fetus is basically treated like a snail they add salt and in a matter of time it’s dead. Transition: Having to kill an innocent baby for not being wanted has it’s consequence which is why many women suffer a lot after.
II. Getting abortions is very risky and dangerous. It affects the women in many ways and is nothing but painfulness. Statistics as stated by http://studentsforlife.org/prolifefacts/abortion-facts/, show the number of abortions commited along with thorough explanatioins. 8. According to http://studentsforlife.org/prolifefacts/abortion-facts/, abortion leads to many risk and side affects. Most of these sides effects affect the women psychologically and physically. 9. Statistics show that every one in four
pregnant women end up aborting their child. More that 50% of the women abort before the age of 25. It comes to show how carefree people are now and how easy worry less abortion is although they are completely wrong. 1. After abortion women run into many risky conditions some one of them can even be death. According to http://studentsforlife.org/prolifefacts/abortion-facts/, heavy bleeding, inflammation in the pelvis, and internal organ damage conditions that can occur after an abortion since it is a complicated procedure for that affects the cervix and leads to harmful status in the body. Feeling depressed, guilt, and problems are all physiological effects. THis is because it affects the thought of women and way of being because they either regret doing it or don’t feel good about themselves anymore. 2. Statistics on abortion show how it affects many women today for their decisions. Many of the are care free but don’t usually see the future effects. All they think about is the death of their undeveloped baby. more than 3,000 abortion occur daily in the United States and it shows that the abortions in the United states have the highest increased from all the developed countries.
Transition: Abortion is full of side effects while being completed it and today many people don’t think before having one.
11. Signal to conclude: Killing is unlawful and especially for a little baby who isn’t fully developed. They are not the ones with blame nor should it be their fault. 12. Restate main points: Killing a baby a very cruel death that should stop immediately and be known as a crime rather than an option of not wanting responsibility. 13. Reason to remember: Always keep in mind that there are other choices instead of abortion. It affect both the mother and the fetus. Not only does it hurts both mother and child but shows how careless a mother can be which is unacceptable since everyone deserves to live. 14. Tie back to attention getter: Abortion is nothing but the death of a fetus. It hurts and we as grown humans wouldn’t support the pain. It comes to show narrow minded a parent can be. Never fall into these footsteps unless you would want to suffer these consequences.