The writing of your essay is a bit hard task to do, as, first of all, you need to choose a suitable topic. There are plenty of gre essay topics, connected with education, health care, social issues, psychology, environment, economics, politics, and marketing. But how to choose the perfect one and, the most important? How to work on it?
The Gre is the basic test required for entering a high school or university in the United States. There is no tutorial on topics; you may just prepare different themes of previous semesters. It can be something obvious like: Why is it important to care about the environment? Or something that is not that simple: What can I do with a chemical engineering degree? That kind of test measures your critical thinking and analytical writing skills. It assesses your ability to articulate and support complex ideas, construct and evaluate arguments, and sustain a focused and coherent discussion.
Each gre theme has an issue statement or an argument. Your task is to give a correct answer to all questions and get a positive mark.
Gre essays are usually divided into the issue and the argument essay. They are almost the same. In both of them, you need to understand the argument, and you should evaluate the issue of the essay.
In issue paper, you need to explain and support your posting while in the argument essay you criticize the argument.
In an argument essay, you are presented with an argument. You are not being asked what your opinion on the issue. You are only to evaluate the thesis itself. Ask yourself these questions: Does the conclusion necessarily follow from the premises? If not, why? Gre argument essay topics are built on the gre argument that you have to prove.
Let’s imagine you’ve got one of the gre issue essay topics:
People who work in the arts and humanities should earn less than those who work in the sciences and economics because the benefit of the arts and humanities to the population is less important than that of scientific or economic endeavors.
Write your own response to the recommendation in which you discuss why you either agree or disagree with it.
Support your gre issue with evidence or example. You can use a hypothetical set of circumstances to illustrate the consequences of accepting or rejecting the recommendations. Explain how this informs your thinking.
Essay topics and topics with answers.
Gre essay topics with answers are those topics, where you can guess the answer even without any knowledge about the certain field. For instance, you’ve chosen a topic “Vitruvian Man, a study of the proportions of the human body by Leonardo da Vinci.” You’ve never heard about this drawing, but it’s obvious what this picture is about, and it is obvious who is Leonardo da Vinci and what he represents. That is your lucky ticket!
Despite the fact that gre analytical writing has too many topics to research, we divided it into some categories:
- Education (Do you think it is better for students to work before their university study? The gre argument – they get the job skills, practical experience, and contacts).
- Social issues (Should children be free to do what they want to do in their free time? Children are always recommended being under someone’s control to avoid problems in the family).
- Environment (Many people say that globalization and the growing number of multinational companies have a negative effect on the environment. For the argument make your position: definitely damaging the environment – the increased interaction between the countries, increase in goods and services traded, this means more production, therefore more resources).
- Family (Parents want to achieve a balance between family and career, but only a few manage to achieve it. The gre essay will be based on the gre issue that families with two full-time parents are more likely to separate).
- Psychological issues (Nowadays both, men and women spend a lot of money on beauty care. It was not like this in the past. What is the root cause of this behavior? The fact that marketing is developing extremely fast is true, then developing new ranges, for instance, Loreal for Man expert and the potential opportunity that you can see everywhere).
The fact that a key for the successful paper is in the argument or issue is obvious. All you need to pass you gre is the ability to think analytically, to communicate effectively and, for sure, ets gre essay topics.