Pages 3 (591 words)
- Food and water crisis
- Population growth
- Poor health facilities
- Internal and international migration
- Discrimination of Sex
- Democracy in shape of dictatorship
- Unloyal leaders
- Foregin debt
- Child labor
- Deviant behavior
- Discourage the rules of law from government representatives
- Drug abuse
Introduction of the problem: Education is considered as the cheapest defense of a nation. The Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan says, “The state of Pakistan shall remove illiteracy and provide free and compulsory secondary education within minimum possible period.
Literacy rate: 49.9% educated populace ( Human development Report Pakistan) placed at 136th position. The primary completion rate in Pakistan, given by Date Center of UNESCO, is 33.8% in females and 47.18% in males, which shows that people in the 6th largest country of the world are unable to get the basic education.
- Govt. should take following measures:
- Increase education budget
- Establish more schools and appoint qualified and trained teachers
- Technical education must be given to all the classes.
- Promote primary education
Pakistan plays a key and highly conflicted role in the global war on terror.
Today terrorism is threatening the very roots and fabric of Pakistan’s nationhood. More tragically, terrorism in Pakistan draws its justification from the very faith which provides the country its ideological bases.
The major causes of Terrorism in Pakistan are:
- Political Instability
- Economic Conditions
- Standard of Living
- Religious Extremism
- The real solution is to kill the root of Terrorism and systematically change the attitude of those people’s who are involved in terrorism
- Military operations against terrorists are also very necessary.
- Education, Justice, politics can stop the Terrorism.
- Preventing and resolving conflicts with Talibans and other religious groups.
- Strengthening the protection of weak targets.
- A fully demarcated border with Afghanistan which will prevent the foreign intrusion in the country.
- The government should enter into serious negotiations with Washington on the issues of drone attacks so that our sovereignty should be preserved as we reserve the right to undertake actions on our own land.
- A concrete time-table of withdrawal from Afghanistan needs to be announced by the U.S led forces
We are facing the crisis of water nowadays. The increase in demand due to population growth, and infrequent rainfall, is aggravating the situation day by day. Insufficient no. of reservoir is also one of the cause of water crisis. Perpetualsilting of water reservoirs, lakes, canals, rivers and waterways is one of the major reasons of shrinking water storage capacity.
The problem has now reached a critical decision-making stage. There are two obvious solutions to the problem:
- Make new water reservoirs to make up for the depleting capacity of old reservoirs, as well as to cater for increase in demand.
- Maintain the storage capacity of old reservoirs. Make new reservoirs only to meet the requirement of additional demand.
The world’s financial experts have placed Pakistan on a list of 36 countries that face a serious food crisis It has two sides; one is unavailability of edibles and second is soaring prices due to gap in demand and supply of edibles.