24/7 writing help on your phone
Save to my list
Remove from my list
1. Mission: I am honored to serve as the Commander of this vital and highly essential unit. The task of rapidly responding to and supporting missions worldwide requires highly specialized and trained Soldiers. Units who provide this asset successfully manage an array of challenges. These challenges range from maintaining an ability to rapidly deploy, staying current with the latest systems and technologies, sustaining Unit capability to timely, effectively, and competently meet geographically scattered logistical requirements, to recruiting and retaining the best qualified Logistics Officers and NCOs.
My command philosophy is therefore to accomplish this mission by focusing on what is important; readiness, Soldier support, customer support, relevance and responsiveness.
2. Readiness: In order to effectively perform our mission we must be able to mobilize in a timely manner. As the Commander, My first priority is to make sure the unit is properly prepared and ready to join the fight. This includes unit readiness, equipment readiness, strong mentorship programs, relevant training, and vital family support programs.
3. Soldier Support: Soldier support is parallel to unit readiness. In taking care of our Soldiers, we must promote the Army values of loyalty, courage, selfless service, duty, honor, respect, and integrity. We owe our Soldiers an environment that promotes safety, physical fitness, equal opportunity, professional development and free from harassment. Personal accountability is a must. I expect every member of this unit to serve with the highest ethical and moral standards. I have a work hard, play hard mentality. I expect training to be significant and I expect Soldiers to have the weekends and holidays off.
4. Customer Support: Our ability to provide customer service keeps us in business. Therefore, everyone should be conscious of the service we provide. Do it legally and professionally. Know each other’s duties. No one person can be responsible for anything. In a perfect world, requirements would come down 90-60 days in advance. In reality, it doesn’t usually occur this way. We need to adapt and overcome. Strive to develop yourselves, your subordinates and your customers. We need to be responsive to the needs of our customers to viable. We need to educate and be proactive to be vital.
5. Relevance: Our goal should always be to provide the highest-quality, technical and tactical logistical support in the world. We must be able to manage change to effectively meet constantly evolving mission requirements from various resources and customers. To accomplish this task, we must seek positions with greater leadership responsibility within this organization and in future assignments. We must continue to recruit and retain the highest quality officers and NCOs who have excellent technical and operational skills, and who possess strong leadership traits in order to ensure our mission success in the future.
6. Responsiveness: We must lead by example. I expect all leaders within this organization to serve as role models, mentors and facilitators. I expect all leaders to be competent, fair, consistent, and ethically sound. I expect all leaders to teach, coach, mentor and motivate. I expect all leaders to actively participate in the planning, execution, and monitoring of unit activities.
7. Conclusion: As the Commander, I will do everything within my power to accomplish these tasks, enable mission success and help each of you achieve your military professional goals.
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment