24/7 writing help on your phone
Save to my list
Remove from my list
Difference of Goals and Objectives
When you have something you want to accomplish, it is important to set both goals and objectives. Once you learn the difference between goals and objectives, you will realize that how important it is that you have both of them. Goals without objectives can never be accomplished while objectives without goals will never get you to where you want to be.
The two concepts are separate but related and will help you to be who you want to be. Definition of Goals and Objectives
Goals are long-term aims that you want to accomplish. Objectives are concrete attainments that can be achieved by following a certain number of steps. Goals and objectives are often used interchangeably, but the main difference comes in their level of concreteness. Objectives are very concrete, whereas goals are less structured. Remembering the Differences between Goals and Objectives, when you are giving a presentation to a potential or current employer, knowing the difference between goals and objectives can be crucial to the acceptance of your proposal.
Here is an easy way to remember how they differ: Goals has the word ‘go’ in it. Your goals should go forward in a specific direction.
However, goals are more about everything you accomplish on your journey, rather than getting to that distant point. Goals will often go into undiscovered territory and you therefore can’t even know where the end will be. Objectives have the word ‘object’ in it. Objects are concrete. They are something that you can hold in your hand.
Because of this, your objectives can be clearly outlined with timelines, budgets, and personnel needs. Every area of each objective should be firm Here are some other basic differences of Goals and Objectives: 1. Goals are broad objectives are narrow.
2. Goals are general intentions; objectives are precise.
3. Goals are intangible; objectives are tangible.
4. Goals are abstract; objectives are concrete.
5. Goals can’t be validated as is; objectives can be validated.
The Difference of Vision and Mission
Mission is often an action or group of individuals that are formed with the intent of action. Vision however, in at least one sense, is a conceptual thing similar to the ideal of a real thing. These two both have place and often have place together in the realization of goal. Mission can refer to a group of individuals, the act that a group or individual is to carry out, or to the actions involved in the completion. In general these groups or organizations fit one or two classifications. Among the more common is the group that enters into a foreign area. The other is a group that is stationary and generally these are religious outreach to a community in need. The basic concept is similar the outreach; whether through entering a foreign land or a separated fraction of a community. Mission can also refer to the specific act that is to be carried out, as in the case of a mission statement.
The particular actions involved in completion of the mission statement may also be referred to as missions. Generally these will be clearly defined, and many missions may be involved in the accomplishment of an overall goal. There are multiple definitions of mission that aren’t related to these concepts. Vision generally refers to a concept. The idea that an individual holds as the ultimate goal is that individual’s vision. Some visions may be more or less clear. Visions may also change during the course of efforts toward a vision, but due to their conceptual nature they are not necessarily realistic and therefore may not change. The reality of a group of organization may seem to meander or depart from the vision as a result of this. These are not the only definitions of vision some are rather medical or biological in nature and mostly unrelated.
VISION, MISSION, GOALS AND OBJECTIVES of
MONCADA NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Moncada National High School envisions becoming a center of excellence in basic education with high performing students who are productive, morally upright and who sustain their competence skills and values as they participate in the development of a global community.
Moncada National High School shall become an effective school with competent teachers with enough relevant instructional material resources that can train students to the fullest for productive living, who are MAKADIOS, MAKABAYAN, and MAKAKALIKASAN.
1. Create a school environment that is conducive to teaching-learning process; and community friendly institution. 2. Provides professional assistance to the teachers and technical assistance to the students for the purpose of expanding their learning skills and personality development. 3. Establish school and community networks to acquire donations from the Government, Local Government Units (LGUs), Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Barangay Officials and PTAs for the purpose of putting-up school building and instructional facilities, equipment , and materials.¬¬
1. Promote a deep sense of values among and between school managers, teachers, government officials, local government officials, parents and students. 2. Promote culture of sports activities to instill high sense of sportsmanship among the students. 3. Strengthen linkages and networking with local officials, NGOs, parents, community, and civic spirited people. 4. Produce students that are fully prepared and equipped with various knowledge and skills especially on literacy and numeracy. 5. Acquire school buildings (Instructional rooms) and school facilities. 6. Develop student’s skills and knowledge that were employable.
The Vision, Mission, Goals and Objectives sets the path to realize the school wants to accomplish. Its vision and mission focus not only on the students’ behavior but also how productive they are in the community afterwards and produce formed students whom the society can emulate. Sending the teachers to workshops and trainings to be competitive and upgrade the instruction for the students.
The school’s goals are purely to improve all aspects of lives of the
students for the betterment of the society of service to the country.
The objectives targeted the teachers and students for quality instruction and to ensure quality of students.
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment