24/7 writing help on your phone
1. King, Rosemary. Oxford studies of religion. Preliminary & HSC course ed. Melbourne, Victoria: Gary Underwood, 2010. 1-459. Print.
2. Rosemary King is an experienced teacher who worked with government, catholic and independent schools. She successfully completed the Graduate Certificate in World Religions from the University of New England (UNE) and is currently teaching at the Uniting Church’s MLC School located in Sydney, her position is the coordinator of service learning. 3. In the chapter on preliminary ‘Islam’, the topic mainly focuses on the view and study of Islam as one of the major religious traditions as a living religious system.
It allows the reader to investigate the religious traditions and belief systems, examine the significance of all relating religious traditions in the life of a Muslim Adherent and communicates ideas, information and issues using the appropriate visual/written forms.
4. This text is written to support the syllabus studies of a preliminary/HSC student for studies of religion 1.
5. I feel that this text was useful when I was researching information regarding the Qu’ran, the Hadith, the Sunna, the Ijma and the Qiyas.
The reason being for this was because it explained the purpose of all these traditions and the impact that is forced upon a Muslim by these traditions. Also how they guide a Muslim to living the life by the Qu’ran (Rules and regulations set by Allah, ‘God’)
6. I found that the information in this text was accurate and valid, although it could have been more in detail and less simplistic than it was.
For example, when talking about a specific tradition I found that it could have been more in depth and informative.
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment