1. Explain IS security Management control and any five tools of security management to overcome computer crime.
2. What is Decision Support System? Explain the components, Decision making Phases and Analytical Models of DSS.
3. Discuss Data Resource Management Technologies? Why these technologies considered as backbone of modern Information Systems?
4. What M-Commerce Services and Applications an organization should integrate in its Information System? What operation excellence will they give to the organization?
5. Write short notes on any three of the following
a) Information System planning and approaches.
b) Pre-requisites of Information Systems development?
c) Physical & Logical DFD
d) Gantt Chart
e) ERD Diagram
6. Explain organization as a system. Define Hierarchical structure of an organization and discuss how characteristics of information changes while traversing different levels of management.
7. What challenges do you see for a company that wants to implement collaborative system integration of its various services and departments? How would a company meet such challenges?
8. What is Information System Prototyping? Explaining the concept of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Discuss in detail the activities involved in development of E-Commerce based Information System in an organization.
Q.Please read the case study given below and answer the questions given at the end
The near past saw the effective implementation of the online services including Electronic Customer Relationship Management (e-CRM) solution by the US-based IT giant IBM. The conceiving and implementation of online e-CRM solution by IBM was scheduled in association with the leading CRM software vendor – Siebel Systems.
The process followed by IBM to implement the e-CRM solution describing its systems architecture faced quite a lot challenges in implementing the solution, but the benefits reaped by the company after the implementation were enormous.
In January 2000, IBM, the $86 billion IT company, embarked on the largest electronic based Customer Relationship Management (e-CRM) project known at that time. Termed CRM 2000, the project aimed at ensuring that any point of interface between the customer and IBM, through any of its channels, in any country, was dealt with uniformly, providing the same service level, applying the same tools and information.
In other words, IBM wanted to present a unified interface to its customers across the world. In 2004, four years after the project, the company was well on its way towards fulfilling its objective, reporting significant improvement in customer satisfaction levels.
To manage the worldwide installation of Siebel’s e-CRM applications, IBM launched a global program. Installation of e-CRM systems was only a part of the implementation process of CRM solutions at IBM. A more important task was to manage internal business process changes following the installation.
The deployment of the e-CRM solution let to significant productivity improvement at various IBM units within a year of implementation. Without increasing the number of staff manning call centers, more number of calls could be dealt with and more leads were generated.
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment