24/7 writing help on your phone
Save to my list
Remove from my list
I was bewildered by this woman's behavior. How dare she? I knew it though. I KNEW she was using my daughter. Sefiora could have at least given my little baby a present - but she was despicable enough to just give Rosaura $200.Not only did she TRICK my daughter into working for her but she also didn't give her a normal present.
- Excuse but what the hell are you doing? - I asked breaking the silence, raging up inside
Sefiora just stared at me with an innocent-looking face.
I truly felt like punching her because I don't like get into drama, not with a family like this one.
- I'm giving Rosaura what she deserves. - Sefiora states.
I was getting very furious; my face was getting all heated up. Rosaura looked at me and I guess she felt something because she looked down at the floor just staring at her shoes. She seemed sad and somewhat scared. I was giving Sefiora the death stares but she did let that intimidate her.
Her hand was still drawn out and when she realized that she put her money and hand in her pocket. I quickly grabbed Rosaura's hand.
- We do not want any of your filthy money anymore - I spat - How dare you disrespect a poor nine-year-old who was always there to help you?!
- She is not even a normal girl, she just a daughter of a maid who in this case is you - she snarled.
I gave her a disgusted look. Her wealth really drove her out of control she thought she was everything when she was just a rude woman. I walk home with Rosaura. She is still sad so I stop walking, kneel down and wrap my arms around her holding on tight,
- I'm so sorry, love - I whisper gently into her ear.
- No I'm sorry - she croaks as a tear rolls down her cheek. - I should have listened to you, mum, Luciana probably doesn't even like me.
- I don't know darling. - I mumble rubbing my hand against her back. - Everything will be okay; you don't need Luciana when you have me.
Her face suddenly lit up and she started giggling. I gently cupped her face and wiped her tears away. She smiled at me with a stupid but cute smile. I sighed looking at my daughter
- You better listen to me next time, dork! - I say trying to sound strict but I can't help a giggle not escape my mouth.
- I will mum - she says her smile widening,
I stand up, take hold of her hand again and we walk home where we just enjoy the rest of the evening ignoring what happened earlier.
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment