24/7 writing help on your phone
Good Manners – it includes gentleness, modesty, and dignity. It is saying the right word at the proper time and proper place. It includes several forms of kindness like hospitality and tolerance. Decorum – is propriety and good taste in behavior, speech, dress etc.
Manners in the Family
1. Parents violate their children’s privacy by opening letters addressed to their children 2. Every member of the family should have the privilege of entertaining his or her friends with a minimum of interference from the rest of the family.
3. Knock and wait for an answer or for a door to be opened before entering. 4. Reply courteously to parents or to older members.
5. Use the magic words “Excuse me” “sorry and “please”. 6. Never open your parent’s drawer or bags without permission. 7. Never use other’s personal belongings for the sake of personal hygiene. 8. Let your parents or at least a family member know when you have to leave. 9. Avoid interrupting conversation.
10. Never shout when something is begin discussed.
11. When you get up from bed, leave it in order.
3 general Rules that govern acceptable conduct at the table.
1. Be thoughtful and considerate of others.
2. Handle your table equipment correctly.
3. Eat quietly, without attracting attention and without being offensive to others.
Each of these rules is made up of a number of other specific rules . Some of the suggestions for these are as follows:
1. Everyone should come to the table properly groomed.
2. Come to the table promptly when called.
3. It is discourteous to make others wait for you.
4. Wait for others instead of rushing to the table ahead of them. 5. Be seated only after all have assembled at the table and even sit down from the left side of your chair 6. When you are in a party (If you are a man0 you help or assist the lady by pulling out her chair for her to sit. 7. If grace is to be said, sit or stand quietly while it is being done. 8. As soon as you are seated, Keep your hands on your lap ad your elbows close to your side. 9. Put your napkin on your lap.
10. Do not blow your soup to cool it.
11. Be observant of the needs of others.
12. Sip soup quietly and at the side of you spoon.
13. Keep your share in the conversation but avoid to talking about unpleasant topics. 14. Apologize in the event of an accident and then try to forget your disaster. 15. Never reach or grab for food.
16. Manage your silver inconspicuously and learn to the rules for its correct usage.
Modesty is moderation in taste, in movement and in words.
1. Wear simple and appropriate clothing at all occasions.
2. Wear jewelry and other accessories properly.
3. Avoid the use of excessive make up.
4. Avoid giggling and laughing boisterously in public.
5. Speaks well in a well modulated voice.
6. Refrains from boasting or bragging of her influential relative, friends and acquaintances.
7. Does not use foul word in group conversations.
8. Avoid certain places of enjoyment or entertainment.
9. Does not accept expensive things from a man
10. Does not comb her hair nor cut/file her nails in public 11.
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment