Ans 1. Businesses need to act quickly when legislative changes are announced, not when they take effect. Companies could face fines, lawsuits, or even closure if they are found to be non-compliant.
kickstart should have a strong communication with a legal and trusted Supreme Council of Health Policy makers in Qatar, by doing that they would have the knowledge about the up-coming changes in regulation, in this way they would have the chance to develop a prompt strategy to get the updated labelled product in the market as soon as possible to minimize the losses.
As they already have a system in place to sell the product by having the labels according to the market need of the countries ,then it wont be difficult for them to adopt the new label of the product in less time ,rather than waiting for the effect of the regulation ,they should start working on the product before the implementation of the regulation, in this way they would save time and be in the market back in less time.
Another strategy is that they should have partnership with the local manufacturer in this way they would be able to save time and money which was spent on shipment, or they should have labelling department in every country so if the sudden regulation regarding labelling has come they would be able to do the prompt action and be back in that market in few days.
Another approach that can lessen the cost is to label the cans with a changeable sticker, by doing this they can save money and time, which is very much important in fast pace market.
They should inform the consumer about the sudden change so that consumer won’t get confused about the product disappearance from the market and assure them that in few days they will be back in the market with improved services.
Ans .2 By sponsoring athletes and hosting extreme sporting events as a mode of buzz marketing is very efficient due to the following reasons.
1. Sponsorship provides a great means of broadening the company competitive edge by improving company’s image, prestige and credibility by supporting events that target market finds attractive. Heightened visibility due to positive publicity through the media is another achievement of kickstart through sponsorship of events – especially those that attract large numbers of people like popular sports events. Kickstart get widest exposure possible in both print and electronic media. This publicity increases the visibility of the company’s products. The various kinds of media that cover the event usually include the names, and even pictures, of the sponsors. This kind of mass coverage by the media that the sponsor gets is usuallyexpensive, if the company were to purchase it.
2. Sponsorships put their brand visuals in front of large audiences who haven’t heard of their business. The bigger the event, the more press and social media mentions get before, during, and after the event day. With many sponsorships, kickstart get featured ads, signs, or radio spots that boost brand recognition. Kickstart choose the event choose events with a track record of attracting good press and customers.
3. Public perception can make or break the business. By sponsoring the events kickstart develop a positive perception among the customers. Customers assume their product reliable and reputable due to event sponsorship.
4. Not only do events bring a host of compatible customers, but they also show the human side of business. Forming an emotional connection is half the battle of building brand loyalty. Event holders typically provide data about attendees or attendance rates in advance. That thing helps to do research and plan strategy to get a strong footing in the market.
5. Along with leads, consumer events allow kickstart to rack up sales on the spot. By sponsoring the event in different countries, setting up a branded booth to feed hungry fans is an easy way to get the brand known to the customers on spot.
6. A broad spectrum of benefits that can be gained by sponsorship aside from enhancing visibility and image, such as differentiating the company from competitors, helping to develop closer and better relationships with customers, both existing and potential ones, showcasing the products.
Ans 4. The customization is an excellent branding strategy as it plays an important role in increasing efficiency, ensures maximum optimization of resources at hand, & cutting down unwarranted wastage. Customer demand are different from country to country, in some countries people are more health conscious and they want to have less sugar, on other hand customers in another country want more sugar for taste. product customization is an undeniably popular approach and speaks to the ways in which consumer demand is changing. In Customization outer packaging and labelling play vital role to attract the costumers labelling should be in the language of the country too, When it is done in the right way, customizing creates a positive and a memorable experience for all customers from various markets. Secondly, kick launched locally customized version (labelling, taste and packaging) of the drink after getting the control of the market, it introduced its standardized version of the drink in the international market. the local the original taste of the drink is maintained in all the markets that are ventured. The other benefit is that the company obeyed all the legal requirement of the countries to capture the market of that country.
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment