Essay on Natural Disaster In Pakistan
In nature's biggest fury in six decades in the valley, more than 170 people have already lost their lives in the recent flood that struck the indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Witnessing human terror since ages, the valley is under the threat of floods due to a week long incessant rain which is affecting the rescue operations as well. The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on Sunday declared the situation a "national-level disaster", and announced a special assistance…...
The Pakistan flood of 2010 happened on Monday the 26th July 2010 in the villages Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Gilgit-Baltistan. Causes The heavy rains were caused by a monsoon depression (also called a monsoon low) that formed over the Bay of Bengal on July 24, crossed over India, and reached Pakistan on July 27 Climate change – There was unusually heavy monsoon rains which caused widespread flooding in Pakistan, whilst coinciding in Russia unusually high temperatures ( resulting…...
- Bureaucracy In Pakistan
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor
- Current Affairs Of Pakistan
- Economic Condition Of Pakistan
- Economic Problems Of Pakistan
- Foreign Policy Of Pakistan
- Importance Of Education In Pakistan
- Load Shedding In Pakistan
- Pakistani Food
- Religious Festivals Of Pakistan
- Religious Intolerance In Pakistan
- Shortage Of Electricity In Pakistan