Vave and Vrms Questions Essay
Vave and Vrms Questions
1. A 25 ohm resistor has an average power of 400 watts. Determine the maximum value of the current if it is a (a) sinusoidal, (b) triangular.
2. Determine the effective value Vrms of the voltage function given by v(t) = 100+25 sin 3wt + 10 sin 5wt volts.
3. What average power results in a 25 ohm resistor when it passes a current i(t) = 2+3 sin wt +2 sin2wt + 1 sin 3wt amperes.
4. Calculate Irms if i(t) = 50 + 40 sin wt amperes.
5. Calculate Irms if i(t) = 150 + 50 sin wt + 25 sin 2wt amperes.
6. The effective value of i(t) = 100 + A sin wt is known to be 103.1 amperes. Determine the amplitude A of the sine term.
7. If a half-wave rectified sine wave of voltage has an effective value of 20 V. What is its average value?
8. Calculate Iave and Irms for the waveform shown below.
9. Calculate Iave and Irms for the waveform of current below.
10. Determine Irms of the waveform shown below.
11. Determine Irms of the waveform shown below.
12. Determine k in the waveform shown below where k is some fraction period T.
13. Find Vave and Vrms of the waveform shown in Figure 13.
14. Referring to problem 13, determine Vave and Vrms if the function is described in the first interval
University/College: University of Chicago
Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter
Date: 17 February 2017
Let us write you a custom essay sample on Vave and Vrms Questions
for only $16.38 $13.9/page