University and Argument Essay Topic Essay
University and Argument Essay Topic
I. Introduction General statement: Students in these days have followed the path of trying to do anything to achieve best grade. And they may think cheating on an exam might seem like an easy way for a student to get a good grade and get ahead in his or her career.
Although there are many certainly reasons why students must cheat on their exams to be stayed in class or just cope with their situation, I believe that immediate punishment is necessary/ dismissing automatically is unacceptable when caught any students cheating in school or college exams.
* Supporting ideas: * Cheating is an unacceptable way to get good grade, so ignoring automatically student’s cheating is also difficult to accept. * Dismissing this students, it must skip for other student. As a result, testing room are allowed to cheat. That leads to chaos in the room. * Ignoring cheating also does not reflect equally more hard working students or correct result about students.
* Dismissing automatically will break rules:
* Allowing students cheating in exams is against academic policy or university rules. * Being favor of fraud in testing hours affects seriously the quality of students and the quality of universities. * Counter argument
* Counter argument : – Some students may argue that because of situation, they have no choice but cheat to complete the test on time in the hopes of passing the test, so the examers should sympathise for them and dismiss despite of catching them. – Some students may cheat because they have a lot of personal issues that occupies their time so that they have no time for studying with reasons in order to earn money for fees in universities due to poor family circumstances.
* Concession: I understand / I know that students are now under a lot of pressure to cope with studying and balancing their outdoor life. Therefore, they always find many ways to pass the classes and want to automatically dismiss when they are cheating in the exams. Moreover, their teacher are beloved and given presents , but this does not justify cheating in exams and fraud when caught someone cheating.
* Refutation :
If the examers ignore the cheating in testing, they will not help students develop their own work or hard working to prepare for the exams. As a result, ome students get into the habit of cheating, they don’t study and in the long term cheating affects the student’s career development. In fact, there is no employer that would keep a person that has no knowledge for the job they applied for. In the end, cheating is harmful and dismissing it is seriously much more harmful to the quality of students and the student’s own academic success.
III. Conclusion I believe that university rules do not include in fraud for cheating in exams for students. Instead of, authorities should punish strongly when caught cheating. If schools do not stop cheating and ignoring the false ways of students , many students will get difficult in real life and lose their education.