What associations do you have with the phrase Academic Persuasive Research? Some students imagine the complicated task that cannot be done by themselves. Other high school students haven’t heard about this type of paper that is why they cannot make any assumptions. If you belong to one of these two groups, join us and find out more about writing a persuasive essay and top persuasive topics. Let’s get started.
Common knowledge is that before speaking about the possible issues that can be discussed in the research, we have to focus attention on the essence and structure of such writing.
We don’t have an intention to annoy you with tedious rules and definitions. We want to distinguish the main aspects and steps of creating the winning writing. When we write a persuasive paper, we have to devote it to some research. It means that you pick the issue, investigate it, and submit results in terms of the logically built essay. That is a forbidden thing to summarize the issue with the help of primary and secondary sources. The author has to use critical thinking, evaluate the sources, organize, and compose the data. It means that you can collect different facts related to the central issue and present your own assumptions. Of course, everything sounds very simple; but it is not enough. We are talking about the best persuasive essay; that is why the primary aim is to convince the audience that your thesis and hypothesis are credible and deserve to be read. Undoubtedly, primary and secondary sources are the heart of the paper, but it cannot exist without the analytical thinking and erudition of student; that is why you add your thoughts. So, the persuasive research paper is a tool that can improve student’s knowledge and teach how to work with data.
We have clarified the essence; so, it is time to speak about the structure of this work. As a rule, most of the academic and non-academic writings have the right three components structure. The same case we can observe with persuasive research.
As you can guess first and integral part is an introduction. Start your essay with a topic and critical issue that need to be investigated. Moreover, it has to be a hook that grabs readers’ attention. There are various ways to begin writing unusually, for instance, you can also use the interesting sayings or quotations. Remember that the introduction is a “CV” for your paper. Another key thing to know is that introduction should have the focus or thesis sentence. It has to comprise the purpose of investigation and guide readers through the whole paper.
The second component is the main body. As a rule, it is wordage and informative part. All you need is to present the main steps and objects of investigation. We highly recommend to divide it into paragraphs because they give readers the possibility to find necessary information quickly. Each paragraph should contain hypothesis and evidence; exactly, such coincidence is the key to success of your paper. We want to share with you one more secret. Such formula as Facts -> Statistics -> Quotes -> Examples will make your main body professional and informative. Your target audience will observe the logical prof and example for the given fact.
The third component is conclusion. Some students underestimate this part. This is the final thing that should leave a positive impression on your audience. The third part should summarize the mentioned facts and present results. We highly recommend to restate thesis and focus statement here. You can’t forget to add your comment about the importance and credibility of your investigation. It is a high time to pick a good topic.
Learn More About Possible Topics
Speaking of the persuasive essay topics we have to say that it is rather complicated choice. Students usually hesitate which theme to pick. At the same time, the lack of ideas discourages to write. College students should know how to avoid such problem.
Modern life is full of different issues related to various events. Mass Media can prove us that our world is rich in different controversial facts that can serve as a topic for debate. That is why you have a wide choice of the themes for the paper. Nevertheless, it is impossible to choose effective one without the list of possible variants. The main reason for it is that everything is relative.
We have prepared for you a list of top persuasive topics that can be the best for your academic paper. This is a really big treasury that will impress you with its diversity. Be sure that you can get the highest score. Forget about the done to death themes. Here are debatable and reasonable essay topics for you.
- Should the government reveal the hidden state information?
- Should marijuana be legal for medicine?
- Should high school students have to complete community service hours to graduate?
- Should schools allow chatting in social hubs during lessons?
- Should genetically modified products be forbidden?
- Society should forbid alcohol.
- Grades should be deserved and outlawed.
- Prisons should use music and art to calm prisoners.
- Should talking on a phone for drivers in the car be illegal?
- Is it important to write an essay about the discrimination?
- What is the easiest way to earn money?
- Grandparents are more experienced than parents.
- Public schools are better than private schools.
- What is the main topic of a modern generation?
- How to act if you are the victim?
- How historical past influence the modern world?
- Bilingual education is important and should be supported by educators, parents and the public.
- What is the perfect diet for health?
- How Mass Media can develop erudition?
- What is better office or home job?
- How can women and men be equal?
- Children – the future of the humankind.
- How can we protect the Earth?
- The easiest way to learn a foreign language.
- What are the common problems of people?
- How can academic institutions enrich the inner world of children?
- Mutual action of communication.
- What is language?
- The spiritual influence of water.
Frankly speaking, this list is not completed as can be extended with numerous other controversial issues. These essay topics will help you make your paper interesting for the target audience of different age and social status. We aimed to collect the most debatable problems of different spheres and branches. Our topics are practical and comprise two sides of argue. Do not hesitate and try your skills. Hope you can find the one that meets your wishes and interests. Without any doubt, the Academic Persuasive Research Topics are the crucial power that can make your investigation successful.