The Process of Plants Growth

Categories: PlantsSheep

When working with plants, one must acknowledge that both responsibility and dedication are fundamental to having a thriving garden. Regardless of whether they classify as flowers, herbs, fruits, or vegetables, they all require various essentials including your full attention as well as nature itself. Time and patience is also generally needed for it to prosper. There are plants that flourish at an exceptionally short-term pace; however, there are also those that take an extensive duration to germinate. Why is it that some flowers may blossom much earlier and quicker than others? What factors contribute to the development of seeds, and how? Is it the plant type that influences its growth process? Does the rate of change depend on how it is nurtured? What will happen if unusual solutions are added to the plant’s soil?

Slow progression does not mean a deficiency or weakness.

As a matter of fact, it might be just the opposite. It’s possible that the organism is building up to become durable and sturdy.

Get quality help now
KarrieWrites
Verified writer

Proficient in: Plants

5 (339)

“ KarrieWrites did such a phenomenal job on this assignment! He completed it prior to its deadline and was thorough and informative. ”

+84 relevant experts are online
Hire writer

For example, trees can take up to at least multiple decades to grow in order to reach its maximum height while species like grass promptly sprout but die a while after. Although that isn’t the case for all plants, there are many more reasons to why they react as they do. In addition to robustness, impacts from the presence of nutrients, antioxidants, sunlight, and water also take part in the evolution of plants. Nutrients provide nourishment and support for the preservation of life; in context of plants, they are typically minerals found in the fertilizer and soil.

Get to Know The Price Estimate For Your Paper
Topic
Number of pages
Email Invalid email

By clicking “Check Writers’ Offers”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy policy. We’ll occasionally send you promo and account related email

"You must agree to out terms of services and privacy policy"
Check writers' offers

You won’t be charged yet!

Antioxidants are substances that remove or decelerate potential damaging oxidizing agents in a living organism.

Research:

There is a wide assortment of seeds, and together, they serve as the basis of agriculture. It is significant to understand the composition and role of a seed because without this knowledge, yields and harvest value would decline profoundly. Germination is the emergence from the seed and the development of those necessary structures that produce a standard plant under three favorable conditions (Ferguson, Keys, McLaughlin, & Warren, 1991). They consist of a suitable moisture level within, environment temperature surrounding, and oxygen supply to the seed. Certain embryos may need to be exposed to sunlight in order to grow. Lack of any of these will result in the state of a non-germination but feasible seed called “dormancy”.

The first peer reviewed professional journal publication describes an experiment where the growth of a plant, pearl millet, is put to the test when a substance called “Azospirillum brasilense” is applied to it. Azospirillum brasilense is a nitrogen-fixing bacterium found in the rhizosphere of diverse grass species and was investigated to establish the effect on plant development of growth substances produced by the bacteria (Tien, T., Gaskins, H., & Hubbell D., 1979). To be able to divide and determine the. Chromatography is the separation of a mixture by passing it through a medium as a liquid solution or a vapor where its components then move at different rates.

The next analysis is the impact of iron and temperature on growth as well as the nutrient utilization ratios and phytoplankton species composition in the western subarctic Pacific Ocean during the SEEDS experimentation (“Influence of Iron”, 2005).

Approximately 70% of our planet is covered in water which means that the other 30% is the land we view and live on. The ground may seem irrelevant to us; however, it actually associates with our everyday lives. Below the sidewalks and roadways lie layers of dirt that can range from centimeters to a number of feet deep. This dirt is also known as soil, and depending on its location, it can vary in texture, acidity, and moisture.

Cite this page

The Process of Plants Growth. (2021, Oct 07). Retrieved from https://studymoose.com/the-process-of-plants-growth-essay

👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!

Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.

get help with your assignment