The Effects of Using Smart Phones on Teenagers and Adults Lifestyle Essay
Sorry, but copying text is forbidden on this website!
1. Smart Phones – is a device that lets you make telephone calls, but also adds in features that, in the past, you would have found only on a personal digital assistant or a computer–such as the ability to send and receive e-mail and edit Office documents, for example.
2. Information Technology – the use of computers and electronic systems for storing and using information.
3. Smartphone Addiction – abusive or overuse of smartphone; an addiction that can be destructive to social lives outside of mobile devices, including smartphones.
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1. How does using a smart phone affect teenagers’ and adults’ socialization?
2. How do smartphones affect communication in the work place?
3. How do smartphones affect student’s education?
4. What are the harmful effects of using a smart phone?
One of the blooming fields that are sweeping our nation by storm is information technology. Every day we face new types of technology that help us communicate and interact. One of the great contributions, in information technology, was the very development computer along with the internet.
These developments shaped the society, as we know it today and further contributed how we send and receive information. In our society today, everything is moving fast and we want everything to have access to the advanced services and technology indoors and outdoors in the simplest ways. From these two things, it also influenced something as complex yet simple as a smartphone. A smartphone is a clever device with high-quality services that is portable, user-friendly, interactive and most importantly beneficial. (Rysavy 2010) Smartphones have made it possible to make simple task easy but despite of the convenience it brings, it might affect our daily lives in a negative sense.