- a democratic republic that included all citizens
- a democratic republic that excluded many citizens
- a parliamentary government that included all citizens
- a parliamentary government that excluded many citizens
- He co-wrote and signed The Freedom Charter.
- He created a division dedicated to sabotage.
- He founded the African National Congress.
- He ran for president of South Africa.
- draft a constitution and establish a policy of apartheid.
- unite non-white South Africans and further their cause.
- help relocate certain citizens to South African homelands.
- set up National Party rule to divide South African society.
- Desmond Tutu
- Nelson Mandela
- F. W. de Klerk
- Jacob Zuma
- Cape Town.
- arrested and imprisoned.
- elected to the presidency.
- educated in guerrilla tactics.
- finally granted his freedom.
- the deaths of sixty-nine people.
- the arrest of a famous leader.
- the Population Registration Act.
- the creation of segregated societies.
Cite this essay
South Africa and Apartheid. (2018, Jan 05). Retrieved from https://studymoose.com/south-africa-and-apartheid-essay