Request for Proposal Essay
Request for Proposal
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter is a Request for a Proposal for your company to provide our staff with training of Microsoft Office Programs. Background: Our Company has recently purchased an upgrade to our current systems that will come with the most recent version of Microsoft Office programs included. In order to maximize our investment with this upgrade we would like to train our staff on how to use these programs. Review services to be provided:
1. Train staff of 35 office and sales professionals on the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel and One Note.
2. Complete training is five groups of 7 individuals over a two month time frame starting on August 15, 2010 and ending October 15, 2010.
3. Training company on site to train and be available to staff two days a week for classroom training and one day for in office assistance as the team puts their training to work.
4. The training staff will submit a report to the Manager of this project on Friday of each week to update the progress of the training.
5. Our staff will complete individual feedback on each trainer at the end of the project.
The response to this RFP should include the cost for your services, a schedule of the training, and completion dates.
Our budget for this training is $7500.
Submission and Selection: Proposals for the Microsoft Office training must be submitted by July 1, 2010. You may submit the proposals by registered mail to our office. Our leadership team will review each proposal and then schedule interviews with the finalists. The interviews will take place the week of July 14, 2010. Once all interviews have been completed, we will make our final selection on July 31, 2010. If you require additional information please contact my office at 1-866-555-5555. Other Matters: Please provide references.
We are looking forward to working with you, and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions.