Essay on Religious Intolerance In Pakistan
Culture is the characteristics of a particular group of people, defined by everything from language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music and arts. Culture may be defined as behavior peculiar to human beings, together with material objects used. Culture consists of language, ideas, beliefs, customs, codes, institution, tools, techniques, works of arts, ceremonies and so on. According to Allama Iqbal: "Culture encompasses all the mental, Spiritual and Physical activities of a Nation. It includes the basic beliefs and faith, values and…...
Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah,the great leader of Muslims of Sub Continent gave practical shape to the ideology given by Allama Iqbal. He He had a strong believe in Hindu Muslim unity and was of the opinion that both Hindus and Muslims should launch joint efforts to get rid of British rule. After joining Muslim league in 1913,he continued with his efforts to bring about Hindu Muslm unity but he was greatly disappointed to see the prejudicial attitude of the Congress…...
- Bureaucracy In Pakistan
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor
- Current Affairs Of Pakistan
- Economic Condition Of Pakistan
- Economic Problems Of Pakistan
- Foreign Policy Of Pakistan
- Importance Of Education In Pakistan
- Load Shedding In Pakistan
- Natural Disaster In Pakistan
- Pakistani Food
- Religious Festivals Of Pakistan
- Shortage Of Electricity In Pakistan