Punctuation And Capitalization Essay
Punctuation And Capitalization
- As a Communications teacher, I’ve found that one effective way to improve punctuation is to look for punctuation errors and correct them, explaining why the correction needs to be made.
- “Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies,” wrote the philosopher.
- Some key vitamins and minerals found in milk are vitamin D, calcium, and vitamin A.
- The animal quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and looks like a duck; therefore, it must be a duck.
- Several countries have ratified the agreement: France, Canada, Denmark, Spain, and Luxembourg.
- “Of course,” Mary agreed, “I’ll complete the project next week.”
- The weather forecast is for rain; however, I still plan to run the marathon this Sunday.
- It’s important that the dog receives its vaccination this week.
- My parent has moved north of Madison, Wisconsin.
- Next term, I would like to take courses in algebra, biology and art history.
Straus, Jane. (2005). The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation. Retrieved December 10, 2007, from http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/cnt_punc.asp
University/College: University of Arkansas System
Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter
Date: 16 February 2017
Let us write you a custom essay sample on Punctuation And Capitalization
for only $16.38 $13.9/page