A complete kitchen remodel is proposed and will be located at Sponsor Representatives residence.
The residence will contain new cabinets, countertops, flooring and hardware that will update current kitchen in existing materials and result in major investment increase of the value and marketability for resale
An analysis based on interviews and inspection of the Sponsor Representative’s residence revealed that the current kitchen is outdated. The remodel will update the kitchen and increase the value of the residence.
Business Objectives and Success Criteria
The success of this project is the establishment of a new kitchen within the budget of thirty thousand dollars in the three months allocated. The kitchen remodel must be visually appealing and be functional upon completion.
Customer or Market Needs:
Without the kitchen remodel, it will be impossible to increase kitchen investment value. Another risk is the financial risk of the investment itself due to loss of market value.
Vision of the Solution
The new kitchen will be used to cook everyday meals and also host events.
The new kitchen will be used in the future to host events and increase the value of the residence.
Assumptions and Dependencies: None
Limitations and Exclusions: None
DimensionDrivers ConstraintDegree of Freedom
- Schedule Complete in
- Three Months________________________________________
- FeaturesUpdated Cabinets________________________________________
- QualityQuality Cabinets Cost of Materials ________________________________________
- Staff Five PM Students Outsourcing Contractors________________________________________
Cost Budget of 30K
StakeholderMajor Value Attributes Major Interests
- Constraints ________________________________________
- Updated KitchenIncreased Value Time of Max budget
- To ResidenceCompletion of 30K
The homeowner will be responsible for utilities used while completing the project.
Cite this essay
Project Scope Сomplete Kitchen Remodel. (2016, Mar 10). Retrieved from https://studymoose.com/project-scope-essay