Many full-sale merchants have to go to the main brand to sell and buy grains of what they have to go early in the morning to go to the main market so they have to reserve a lot of grains and buy grains of what they have delivered themselves.
The merchant faces many problems to buy and sell the grain, and during this process much time and money is wasted.
The scope of the project is worldwide, which is seen by anyone and anywhere according to the given authentication and will work for a particular grain market to manage its objective.
Goals: The term “THE GRAIN MARKET” refers to any designated grain bidding system where buyers and sellers meet to buy and sell the products.
Requirement Gathering and analysis: First, we must collect information on the required phases mentioned in the previous figure.
System Design: first, study the specifications mentioned in the phases of the water flow model and with the help of them the system design is prepared. It helps to choose the hardware and system requirements and that in turn defines the architecture implemented in the system
Implementation: with the contributions of the system design, the system that is developed in small parts of the programs known as units, which are integrated in the next phase. Each unit is developed and tested for its functionality, which is known as Unit Test.
Integration and testing: First, all units that have been developed through implementation are tested and then integrated into the system once the series of tests is performed. After the integration of the units is performed, the entire system is tested or any fault is found and a system failure occurs.
System implementation: after performing crucial tests, such as functional and non-functional tests; Product implementation begins in the customer-centric environment and will then be launched after a successful market implementation.
Maintenance – After going through major changes the client faces. Precautionary measures must be taken. The product will be released with some higher versions. Maintenance is done before the customer receives the final product.
The risk is an unexpected loss that may or may not occur in the future. A possibility of suffering losses in the software development process is called software risk. The loss can be anything, high product cost, poor quality, late work, etc.
The best way to identify risk is by analyzing the risk in the existing system or in any similar system. Or the other way of doing SRS and proper flowcharts and all things so that we can examine it correctly. Before making any decision, we must evaluate the pros and cons properly.
If the proper assignment of the task and the risks of scheduled release are not properly assessed, the project should get an error. o Failure to reach the appropriate exit in the programmed time.
The schedules often slip due to the following reasons:
Inappropriate project estimate. o Scope of project expansion.
The risk analysis of any software is a very important aspect.
Using this matrix, the project manager can classify the risk into four categories as Low, Medium, High and Critical. As an example, if a risk occurrence is low (probability = 2) and has the greatest impact (impact = 4), the risk can be classified as “High”.
Risks are as not fixed that will occur. Finally, we cannot find the 100% perfect risk, sometimes we have to face some problems at runtime. And we have to take that risk or try to do it as much as we can.
Proper evaluation of planning and estimation of adequate time and money can lead to a lower programmed risk.
The user must have a computer device. There is nothing difficult in this project, it is just a simple system.
The only use of the online auction system was the sale of the product and its purchase, but this website will provide only some important aspects of the system, such as transparency, reliability and trust factors that were ignored in the current system.
The grain market makes it easy to add products and find products for the seller and the buyer and increases the trust factors between the buyer and the seller.
We can define the different types of users in the system. Strength is defined when numerous users access the system known as the strength of the project.
As there is no combined system that has both techniques, this system will allow you to face a single site.
· We need to verify that the resources assigned to a particular user can access the given content and high security means that no unauthorized user can access the system.
· The person who has the permission can only access the system, but the person without the permission cannot access the system resources. Determine that only people with rights can access. It is done in the sense of authentication.
· No changes can be made to the system to maintain data integrity, security and manipulation cannot be made.
· System integrity is the most crucial security feature of the system.
· The data must be visible to the authorized user and the private data must not be visible to any user who is not authorized and the confidential data must be hidden.
· Usability is used to determine the ease of use and learning of man-made objects. First, we use Eclipse as our development platform that is accessible and widely used in the development of Java-based projects
· Secondly, to make our software easy to use, the design of the user interface would play a very important role.
· Reliability is defined by the availability of the system and the time it will take to recover from a failure. It is very important for our program, since our system is based on a large amount of data. If a fault occurs, it always accumulates data loss. To maintain high reliability, we must do everything possible to maintain a low appearance of error in our system, and also, if a fault is found, the system must have the ability to solve it, send it to the programmer and then reset giving a reasonable explanation to the users.
· Support capacity includes a variety of elements, such as maintainability, testability, etc. As the previous requirements, we must make our program easier to use, not only for users, but also for people who want to modify it or add new features. To ensure that the code can be easily repaired and reused, we must separate the entire system into several independent functions. As for several independent parties, people can find the main problem more quickly and rewrite the one with a problem without changing the others, which will save a lot of time and manual labor.
· Performance is closely related to how quickly our system can work. While the user is running, he wants to know his speed. And the operating speed is real-time data, it will be useless even a second of delay. Therefore, it requires the system with high performance and speed.
· Means that the specific technical solution must be provided. We have the necessary technology to implement the system. The front end used is created using html and css, which is the tool used to create web applications. It is easy to use and easy to use, therefore, developing applications that use it provides a less tedious task. The back-end uses SQL, which integrates well and that the application requirements also have universal acceptance. Therefore, the system is technically feasible.
· Means how effective the project or solution has been implemented. As for the economic viability, the organization’s investment enters the scene. I have used the eclipse developer version that is open source, so no license is needed. Here I do not need to invest additional funds to develop the system. Therefore, the system is economically feasible.
· It means that the given solution will work correctly or not. It also means how any user feels about the system we have implemented. The system is operationally feasible since it is very easy for end users to operate it. It only requires internet connectivity.
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment