1. The URL is on the advert so people can check out the website for more information about the chocolate bar, for example: allergy warnings, ingredients and other versions in the Heaven range. This helps to boost sales as more people will know about the Heaven sub-brand and know what other chocolate bars are currently available.
2. The font of the advert is to promote the chocolate bar by making it sound irresistible to the customers. This is good as better the phrase or slogan is the more people are willing to buy the chocolate bar.
3. This is a picture chocolate bar so people know what to watch out for when they go out shopping if they want to purchase the chocolate bar. It is large and stands out so people can see exactly what it looks like and it makes it easier to find.
4. The Nestle logo is on the chocolate bar so no people who have made the chocolate bar so know if they like the chocolate bar they may like other goods by Nestle.
This is good because, as Nestle sells more they will eventually become a household term.
5. The little joke on the bottom of the advert makes the reader feel more a part of the text as they are making it sound personal with a joke to ‘break the ice’. This is good as the reader will feel chocolate bar is high quality, delicious etc.
6. The background of the advert it is there to grab the reader’s attention more as it stands out against the rest of the magazine so people are more likely to notice the advert.
It is good as the two shades of brown looks like it has waves in so makes the chocolate bar look smoother and links with the theme of chocolate.
7. It is an image of the little praline balls of smooth hazelnut chocolate. This is good as people know what the little balls look like and know what they are eating.
8. Is the little caption on the bottom of the chocolate bar wrapper which tells you what the chocolate bar is and what it tastes like. It is good as it uses good phrases and words like “creamy, Swiss chocolate”; “with a gorgeously soft rich hazelnut praline” it is good as it helps to sell the chocolate bar as it is made to sound irresistible.
9. The Heaven range’s logo is there to let people know what the logo is and know what to look out for. It is good as it stands out against the chocolate bar wrapper and is very easy to see so consumers know what to look out for when they go shopping.
10. It is the type of chocolate bar it is there so people don’t have to randomly guess what chocolate bar to go for. It is good so people know which chocolate bar type they are getting so get the one they like.
11. These are images of hazelnuts it is there so people know what type of chocolate bar they are eating if they didn’t know what praline was and didn’t read the caption at the bottom of the bar. It is good as if a person who couldn’t speak great English didn’t have to ask what hazelnuts were they could tell by the images.
12. It is the little few words at the bottom of the advert which are asking a sort of like a rhetorical question to the reader asking them if they can’t wait to eat the chocolate bar. This is good as again the reader is getting pulled into the advert and it has made it more personal.
13. This is the little star sign which makes the reader look for the other information on the chocolate bar. This is good as the reader will read the information which goes with the star.
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment