Human Resource Plan of Wakefield Hospital Melrose, Massachusetts
Every institution, organization, sect, household and business need proper management to ensure a smooth running of such organizational set up. An institution such as an educational institution, if not properly managed, planned and controlled cannot achieve success. In order for an organization to function and perform successfully, there is a need to communicate freely among employees, employees and employers. In this plan it will mention the importance of having a human resource management plan and how the project manager and project team can use.
(Dessler, G. 2013, pp. 18-19).
Philosophy of Management Melrose/Wakefield’s Hospital philosophy of management is seeing things, knowing why things are the way they are. Melrose/Wakefield Hospital, in Melrose, Massachusetts they start by focusing on what the organization needs to achieve going forward and how the work must get done. (Pennington, A., Macklin, R. & Campbell, T. 2007).
This hospital’s philosophy as an HR it involves the planning, coordinating, controlling, organizing, of all activities that go within the organization.
(Govindaraja M. & Natarajan S. 2005). In order for this hospital to function and perform successfully, there is a need to communicate freely with employees, directors, nurses, doctor’s, MRI technicians, and other staff. (Snell, S., & Bohlander, G. 2013, Chapter 1 pp 2-10). My duties were while I was working in this organization were coordinating interviews, checking cores, setting up trainings, hiring new employees, and benefits. (Zelman, W., McCue, M. & Glick, N. 2014, pp 8-10).
To make sure that I ensure justice as a human resource manager for Melrose/ Wakefield Hospital I make sure policies and procedures are in place, implement ethics laws, updating new employees’ records, and new hires. (Maiese, 2017). To ensure that my staff and I get along we need to be truthful to each other, respect, understanding, caring, and have an open policy communication. (Greenberg, J. 2013, Chapter 5, pp 12-13). Working in healthcare organization like Melrose /Wakefield Hospital as a human resource manager I make sure that my staff contribute to the organization to achieve its goals. (Karanovi, N., & Stoi, S. 2016). Also, working in this hospital as a human resource manager I must to enhance the continual education of healthcare staff, thereby improving problem-solving capacity and the provision of a timely response to patients’ needs. (Yafang Tsai. 2014). ConclusionEngagement is a workplace approach designed to ensure that my employees are committed to their organization’s values and goals, motivated to contribute to organizational success and working in Melrose/Wakefield Hospital as a human resource manager, I also found that employee engagement is a result of job satisfaction. (Tepayakul, R., & Rinthaisong, I. 2018).
As a believer, I have a unique and wonderful calling to address the leadership crisis”and we have solid ground on. And as Christian my role as a human resource manager my purpose idea of vision is at the heart of leading others, to comprehend biblical leadership I must realize that in a biblical paradigm, vision flows first from God’s call to the leader. (1 John 1:4-4, King James Version)
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- The same was in the beginning with God
- All things were made by him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
- In him was life; and the life was the light of man.
- Dessler, G. (2013). A Framework for Human Resource Management (7th ed.).
- Shelley, Christina & Zhou, Jing (2007). Handbook of Organizational Creativity: 1st (First) Edition Hardcover-Pennington
- Ashly, Macklin, Rob & Campbell (2007) Human Resource Management: Ethics and Employment
- Govindaraja M. & Natarajan S. (2005) Principles of Management. Published by Prentice Hall Limited, New Delhi.
- Snell, Scott, & Bohlander, W. George (2013) Managing Human Resources 16th Edition
- Zelman, N. William, McCue, J. Michael & Glick, D. Noah (2014) Financial Management of Health Care Organizations: An Introduction to Fundamental Tools, Concepts and Applications 4th Edition
- Maiese, Michelle (2017) Principles of Justice and Fairness, Retrieved N., & Stoi, S. (2016).
- The Impact of Motivation, Personal Traits of Managers and Management Education on the Performances of Public Health Care Facilities. Retrieved Tsai. (2014). Learning Organizations, Internal Marketing, and Organizational Commitment in Hospitals. BMC Health Services Research, 14 (1), 1″18.
- R., & Rinthaisong, I. (2018). Job Satisfaction and Employee Engagement among Human Resources Staff of Thai Private Higher Education Institutions. International Journal of Behavioral Science, 13 (2), 68″81.
Cite this essay
Human Resource Management Wakefield Hospital Melrose. (2019, Aug 20). Retrieved from https://studymoose.com/milestone-projectmelrosewakefield-hospital-kimberly-a-mccullough-essay