You must write a 100 word essay. You need to choice one or two of the following to write about. It must be typed. It must be turned in by May 2, 2013 in order to get credit. 1. Why do you want to get a college education?
2. Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development.
3. Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals .
4. Why do you want to be a _______?
5. How would you describe yourself as a human being? What quality do you like best in yourself and what do you like least? What quality would you most like to see flourish and which would you like to see wither?”
6. Describe examples of your leadership experience in which you significantly influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contributed to group efforts over time. Consider responsibilities to initiatives taken in or out of school.
7. Describe any special interests and how you have developed knowledge in these areas. Give examples of your creativity – the ability to see alternatives; take diverse perspectives; come up with many, varied, or original ideas; or willingness to try new things.
8. Describe the most significant challenge you have faced and steps you have taken to address this challenge. Include whether you turned to anyone in facing the challenge, the role the person played, and what you learned about yourself.
9. Explain what you have done to make your community a better place to live. Give examples of specific projects in which you have been involved over time.
10. Articulate the goals you have established for yourself and your efforts to accomplish these. Give at least one specific example that demonstrates your work ethic/diligence