Benjamin is a donkey in George Orwell’s Animal Farm. He is the oldest animal on the farm and the only one who remembers life before the rebellion. Benjamin is also the only animal who can read.
Essay themes and ideas about Benjamin
- Benjamin is the oldest animal on the farm and the only one who can read and write.
- Benjamin is a wise and thoughtful creature who is always looking out for the best interests of the other animals.
- Benjamin is a loyal friend to both Napoleon and Snowball, and he is always ready to offer his advice and support.
- Benjamin is a hard worker and is always willing to lend a helping hand.
- Benjamin is a great thinker and often comes up with clever ideas that help the animals in their everyday lives.
- Benjamin is a natural leader and is always willing to take charge when necessary.
- Benjamin is a brave and courageous animal who is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in.
- Benjamin is a kind and compassionate animal who always looks out for the welfare of others.
- Benjamin is a wise and insightful creature who always has something interesting to say.
- Benjamin is a loyal and true friend who will always be there for you, no matter what.