Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt Worksheet Essay
Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt Worksheet
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to University of Phoenix students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Log on to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then click on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? The three way students may receive are in person, over the phone or online.
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? The Health Tools and Health Challenges is found under the Thriving heading.
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
The Assess Your Health tool is located in Health Tools under the Thriving heading.
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
The five categories on the live healthy page are How Healthy Are You, Lifestyle Change, Physical Fitness, Prevention and Screening, Tips for Healthy Living.
5. Where are resources and articles about good nutrition found on the LRC? The resources and articles about good nutrition can be found under Healthy Eating under the thriving heading.
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? Three