Pages 3 (647 words)
School Management System is Web Based Application, It can be used by educational institutes to maintain the records of students, staff and general management. Achieving this goal is difficult and time consuming using a manual system as the information is scattered and can be redundant.
This project is based on the RDBMS technology , the main objective of this project is to computerize the manual system & decrease the time consumption. Our project has the following objectives :
- Make whole the system computerize d
- Decrease time consumption
- Decrease error scope
- Centralized D atabase
- Eas ier operations for operator of the system
- Less paper work requirement
Software Model / SDLC : Waterfall
The waterfall model is a classical Project management model used in system development life cycle to create a system with a linear and sequential approach.
This model is divided into different stages and the output of one stage is used as the input of the next stage. Every stage has to be finished before the next stage starts and there is no overlapping of the stages.
Introduction to Team
The team working on this Software Project are Student of BS IT 2017 Batch.
Name Role Expertization Experience
- Mr. Mohsin Ali Database Designer MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle 2Years
- Mr. Muhammad Aasim Backend Developer Asp.net MVC5, 1Year
Hardware, Software & Resouces Requirements
- The Student shall be able to login to System.
- The Student shall be able to Upload Assignments to System.
- The Student shall be able to Download Assignments, and lectures From the System.
- The Student Shall be able to Solve Exams through Webpage within Hours of the time itwas posted in the system.
- The Student shall be able to View and print the Grade Report.
- The Student shall be able to View the Available Courses in the Student Plan.
- The Teacher shall be able to login to System.
- The Teacher shall be able to Grade Student’s Exams, uploaded Assignment.
- The Teacher shall be able to Post Assignment with their time due date.
- The Teacher shall be able to Post Course slectures
- The Teacher shall be able to Post Exams.
- The Admin Shall be able to Login to the system.
- The Admin Shall be able to Create User login for Student or Teacher.
- The Admin Shall be able to add courses.
- The Admin Shall be able to delete courses.
- The Admin Shall be able to edit courses.
- The Admin Shall be able to assign Teachers to courses.
- The Admin Shall be able to remove courses form teachers
- The Admin Shall be able to change Teachers assigned to courses.
- The Admin Shall be able to assign Students to courses
- The Admin Shall be able to remove courses form Student .
- The Admin Shall be able to Changed Courses Assigned to Students.
Non Functional Requirements:
Front End :
Backend Server Side:
SQL Server 2012
Software Tools :
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 or Higher : For Frontend Prototype Modeling & Designing
- Visual Studio 2012 or higher : For Frontend & Backend Development
- SQL Server 2012 or higher : For Designing Database.
Hardware Resources for Development :
- OS : Windows 7 or Higher
- Ram : 4GB or Higher
- Hard disk : 40 GB or Higher
- Processor : Intel Core i3 or Higher.
- Cost : 50 .000 PKR Approximate
- Web Hosting Server : IIS Server
- Web Browser : Latest Internet Browser
Client’s System Requirements:
OS : Any Operating System, Windows, Linux, Mac
- Processor : Intel Pentium D processor or equivalent or higher
- RAM : 1024 MB Ram or Higher
- Hard disk : 5 GB HDD or Higher
- Internet Connection : 100KBPS or higher
- Web Browser : Latest Version of Web Browser (Mozilla Firefox /
- Google Chrome /Safari/ Internet Explorer /UC Browser)
Work /Breakdown Schedule.
- Analyze Software Requirements
- Database Design
- Frontend UI Design
- Backend Design
- System Test
- Milestone Task Date of Start Date of Completion Developer
- Analyze Software