Introduction to Public Administration Essay
Introduction to Public Administration
Please read the following instruction carefully before preparing the assignment solution: • Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question. • Your answer should not exceed 300 words.
• To make students aware of the practical implications of Bureaucracy
• To create understanding about Public sector bureaucracy and enhance the analytical power of students
You have read Max Weber’s Theory of Bureaucracy that emphasizes a structures organization. Why has bureaucracy of Pakistan developed a bad reputation? Do you think this theory is still effective and applicable under current circumstances of Pakistan? Discuss with proper arguments.
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/ SOLUTION GUIDELINES/ SPECIAL
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
• Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style” in Google and read various websites containing information for better understanding or visit
RULES FOR MARKING
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
• It is submitted after the due date.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
• It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PDF etc.
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
Note related to load shedding:
Please be proactive
As you know that Pre Mid-Term semester activities have started and load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to post your activities as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; activity schedule has already been uploaded on VULMS for the current semester, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date of assignments, quizzes or GDBs.
Best of Luck!