Informative speech outline Essay
Informative speech outline
1. In order to give a good informative speech first thing you have to do Is to choose a good topic, and if you are doing your speech for school, pick a topic you are familiar with. It will help you to be a better speaker.
2. It will be helpful if you will include things you do and like into your speech. But it does not mean that you have to talk about stuff you know, make sure to do a good research and try to find something new and significant for you and of course your listeners.
3. It is important to narrow down your topic, so you can be able to cover your topic in the time allotted.
4. If you are making speech about popular stuff like obesity, bullying etc make sure you do a good research and try to find stuff people might do not know, at this point your speech won’t be boring.
5. From your list of topics, choose one to develop into your thesis. Your thesis is simply a specific statement expressing clearly in a single sentence what exactly you’re going to do.
The last significant thing you have to know is that thesis has to be as specific as possible.
1. Why is the topic appropriate for your audience?
In my opinion movies are part of our lives, everybody watch them, therefore I have decided that this topic is going to be interesting not only for me but
also for the audience.
3. How is your topic narrowed to conform to the time limits for the speech assignment?
I am trying to be specific In order to narrow my speech and make sure that I make time.
4. What is your specific purpose statement?
5. What is your central idea?
6. How will you introduce your topic and what method(s) of gaining attention do you use in the introduction? Intro – How much work goes into making a good movie? Inorder to get an attention of my audience I am going to use the questioning method.
7. How do you establish your credibility in the introduction?
8. Write the preview statement you will use in your introduction. Today I am going to talk about filmmaking. Not everybody aware of how hard is it to make a good movie. Firstly I will tell you about preproduction, which is one of the hardest steps in making a movie, secondly I’m going to talk about production and in conclusion you will learn what is postproduction period.
9. What method of organization will you use in the speech?
I will use topical method of organization.
10. State in full sentences the main points to be developed in the body of your speech. I will give you some insight on what it takes in order to make some of your favorite movies. The film production has three main stages preproduction, production and postproduction.
11. What information will you include to adapt the content of your speech so it will be clear and interesting to your audience? Be specific. My speech will consist the information about preproduction, production and postproduction. Basically the information of how the movies are being made.
12. How will you conclude and what method(s) of reinforcing your central idea do you use in the conclusion?
Using a quotation by Banksy Film is incredibly democratic and accessible, its probably the best option if you actually want to change the world, not just re-decorate it.