24/7 writing help on your phone
1. Share 1-3 informative topics in class. (Audience analysis). Poll your audience of peers for their interests…unless you are very passionate about a specific topic. YOU select your proposed topic. Get proposed informative topic approved by instructor.
2. Informative speech should have a minimum of five recent & quality references in Bibliography. You must cite at least three of these sources during your speech.
3. Informative speech is four – six minutes in length. A one-minute (1 min.) “grace” period is allowed. A speech not falling within the 4-6 minutes time range will have points deducted.
4. Notes must be in formal sentence-outline form.
5. On the day you speak, submit final draft of outline and a Bibliography/Works Cited in MLA or APA style to the instructor.
6. On the class day immediately following your speech, complete a 2-3 page (TYPED DOUBLE-SPACED) analysis of your Informative speech (see questions/guidelines on “Blackboard Assignments/Short Written Papers”).
*CommCoach (see External Links) is an online learning environment designed to help students improve their oral presentation skills.
The website contains video clips illustrating effective and ineffective public speaking practices, as well as an interactive feedback component designed to foster students’ ability to critically evaluate presentation segments.
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment