Government: the system in which our nation carries out laws public policies: Everything the government chooses to put in place
4) dictatorship: Government run by one person and not by the people (undemocratic rule)
5) democracy: System of government were it is ruled/voted by the majority (for the people by the people)
6) politics: The activities relating to the government
a) population: All the people that live in a certain place
b) territory: The area of land under the government of the state
c) sovereignty: The indepence of a state to govern itself
d) government: The system in which a state makes and carries out laws
a) force theory: small group take over an area, makes those people believe in them and those people become the government.
b) evolutionary theory: The theory that is the head of a “primitive family” becomes the head of the group and then the government
c) divine right of kings theory: God made the territory and gave the right to the king to rule by birth.
d) social contract theory: The people gave up there power to the government and to keep the people and the state strong.
Establish justice- make a constitution were people can have rules and laws, establish court system domestic Tranquility- Keep country peaceful.
Provide for common defense- Be able to defend against attack
Promote general welfare- keep everyone healthy and have a job, government would take care of us
Secure the blessing of the Liberty to ourselves- protect our rights and rights from any type of harsh government Secure the blessing of our Prosperity- our future for our children
Establish this constitution- make a document that gives power to the people
10) direct democracy: Everyone gets one vote per person, will of the people is develop into the law. All people contribute in making decisions
11) representative democracy: it is also called indirect democracy and people vote for a representative to make laws for others
12) autocracy: Form of government were one person has a say in all the choices by him/herself (king).
13) oligarchy: government runned by a small group of privileged people.
14) theocracy: is based on laws that are religious and led by the leader of the major religion
15) unitary government: This is a type of the government that expresses a focus on the government itself.
16) federal government: the governments are split between the central government and the several local government
17) confederation government: is a treaty between the independent states
18) presidential government: A type of system with the executive and legislative branches have their own separate powers
19) parliamentary government: In the executive branch there is a prime minister or a premier, it’s the official’s cabinet
a) worth of individual: someone who has reached their highest libliates in such a large fique.
b) equality: for everyone to be treated fairly and equal
c) majority rule/minority rights: They are both have equal rights
d) compromise: discuss with others about a solution or problem
e) individual freedom: people are allowed to express how they feel and act.
21) anarchy: it results in destruction and no one is enforcing rules
22) free enterprise system: A type of system that is defined as private ownership on capital goods and those decisions are discussed privately.
23) unwritten law of supply and demand: The lower the supply, the price will rise, The more demand goes up, the price starts to decrease
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment