Table displaying the relationship between temperature and time after 20cm3 of an HCl solution is combined with 20cm3 of a NaOH solution
* The temperature probe often touched the bottom of the cup.
* Not all the liquid was poured out of the measuring cylinder
* The measuring cylinder had to been rinsed before each measurement meaning it may have been contaminated.
* The two reactants are both clear liquids and when mixed, the result is also a clear liquid. There is no colour change seen in the experiment
* The container of the neutralizing NaOH and HCl rose slightly in temperature, and at the end of the experiment felt slightly warmer than before the experiment
* When stirring, the stirring rod sometimes knocked against the temperature probe
* Small bubbles could be seen to form, most likely as a result from passionate stirring.