1.1 Identify different types of equipment and their uses.
There is a wide range of office equipment that can be used to help in the work place.
For example in a small office you could have — Equipment
- Computer The computer can be used on a daily basic to write emails, letters, complete research on the internet and to design leaflets or flyers.
- Telephone The telephone will be used to communicate with people internal and external. It can be used to information people of changes immediately.
- Printer/Scanner The printer/scanner may be connected to the computer to printer instant documents or the scanner to scan a document for filing.
- Fax Machine The fax machine can to use for internal communication in a large company or external communication for pasting on information/documents.
- Shredder A shredder can be used to shredder confidential documents or letters that are not longer needed in the office.
- Photocopier A photocopier can be used to printer of larger or small copies of a document, letter, leaflet or flyer.
It can also print double sided copies.
1.2 Describe the different features of different types of office equipment.
Different features on a computer are I can use the internet to research information about the task I need to compete or I can also use an emails on the internet, this helps me connected to different people and important information can be sent securely. I also use Microsoft programmes
Cite this page
Different types of equipment and their uses. (2016, May 13). Retrieved from https://studymoose.com/different-types-of-equipment-and-their-uses-essay