Sorry, but copying text is forbidden on this website!
1. Who is the target market for CutePet Store? Why?
This analysis requires the marketing department to recognize the needs of various consumer and business groups.
1. Benefit sought- company marketers will identify the benefits customers 2. Methods of reaching markets – seeking and determine the various ways to reach customers. 3. Appeal to each market.
4. Needs not being met- needs and wants of individual groups 5. Demographic and psychographic profile of each market. (Promotion’ book)
1. Benefit sought One of the benefits that CutePet Store has is they offers the high-quality pet food, pet accessories and; healthy and care for the pet. Therefore, the suitable CutePet Store target markets are likely among specific individual customers, design professionals, pet care professionals and government agencies.
2. Methods of reaching markets CutePet attract their current customer and potential customers by communicate the products and services that they have offering. Customers have concerned and interested about CutePet Store through the products and services’ benefit, which have meet their need and wants.
3. Appeal to each market. As CutePet Store have offers the healthy and care for the pet, CutePet Store strategically placed near design professionals offices, veterinary offices and governments agencies, therefore, these target market can easily reach. CutePet also reaching the market are through Internet such as Facebook and website. Through the Internet, individual customer especially pet owner can explore the detail information about CutePet Store.
4. Needs not being met * Consumers consider the issue of quality of their pet foods, accessories and; healthy and care. For these things, they want give more money at premium price. CutePet Store have these following needs, consumers can have high quality product. * Consumers such as police departments need the collars for their dog to teach a pet not to bark. CutePet Store has sells high-tech collars such as those that use ultrasonics collars and this make CutePet Store some comparability to other pet store. * Consumers who want their pet healthier and clean. CutePet Store provides pet grooming. The main reasons for pet grooming include: * decreased chance of various health problems, such as thrush, scratches, and other skin problems * general cleanliness of the dog
* monitoring of the dog’s health by checking for cuts, heat, swelling, lameness, or changes in temperament, all of which could be indicative of illness * forging of a closer bond between dog and owner
* Reducing infestation load of external parasites on skin.
5. Demographic and psychographic profile of each market.
Individual consumers, design professionals, pet care professionals, and government agencies were selected as CutePet Store’s target market.
a) Individual consumers Individual consumers such as pet owners of course CutePet Store target market. As well CutePet Store offers their consumers the high-quality pet food, accessories and; healthy and care, therefore, the demographic groups also have been specific narrow. CutePet Store more targeting the women, as well women make more pet purchasing decisions more than men since women are the consumers who subscribe to pet magazines and become more educated on pets and pet products.
Women are also the consumers who take their time at pet stores to get themselves familiar with products. Women also spend time doing other research through the internet, gather information through word of mouth and listen to the advice given by veterinarians. Therefore, CutePet Store target market for individual consumers are likely to be individuals who are married, between the age of 35-54, lives in a town area, earns an income of approximately RM3000 and has one child.
b) Design professionals Design professionals such as interior designer’s professionals, architects, and landscape architects, has been selected as a target market for these products as high-end models are designed to suit the needs of animals’ owner. Designers who have clients with pets will have access to a solution that is essential for their design, not outdated.
c) Pet care professionals Next, pet care professionals such as veterinarians, breeders, kennels and pet day care centers also have special access to the most appropriate solution for their customers. Veterinarians recognize high health benefits for digestive health eating animals, as well as for joint, muscle and bone health of older animals. They also recognize the benefits and preferential flow instead of animals for stagnant water and can offer products to customers to address their healthcare customers required. Breeders, kennels and pet daycare centers can all have animal facilities. Some of these facilities meet the high-end customers who want the assurance that their pets are an existing or future well-kept. Special units of various animals we can meet the ‘need to eat and drink animal and pet owners’ pet care professionals need to know that their pet receives the highest quality treatment.
Veterinary medicine is the branch of science that deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness, disease and injury in animals. Veterinary medicine is a broad scope, covering all species of animals, both domesticated and wild, with a variety of conditions that can affect different species. It is suitable as a unique target market for professional work field can influence other customers to try the products offered health. In addition, these people are also those who can give confidence to the consumers to buy as field work that reliability and dependability.
d) Government Agencies Lastly, target market is government agencies. Government agencies such as police departments and fire departments have dog as their pet their animal services. CutePet Store take government agencies as target market by offer them to buy high-tech collars for their use when do dog training and also do hygienic care to make sure the dog stay clean.