IV. Pick your favorite lines/quotations. Explain and validate.
* Drifting faith made us brave, made us withstand repercussions. I like this line because it holds true that faith made us brave. I have my own faith that really makes me strong and continue my life even lots of repercussions come. I understand that having faith offers grace in your body and soul that keeps you to eliminate.
* The journey of life is not any easy.
Yeah, so real, that life is not any simple due to the fact that we do not understand what will come tomorrow or later on.
There are great deals of things that might take place. Good or bad we can never ever state. However if we have faith, life will be at ease and satisfying enough. Your faith will direct you and offers you inspiration to continue your life no matter what problems come.
* Pride is a sin, dignity is salvation. I am my mom’s daughter.
This one is type of reflective one. It makes me to realize something. I believe that this reasonable pride is a sin especially if you are injuring someone in a basic or hard method. And this dignity or the honor that you keep will conserve you from your sin like pride. The last line saying, I am my mother’s daughter offers me pleasure that Nenita reveals fantastic love since she’s happy that she is a daughter of her mother no matter what individuals say and even if her mother expresses frustration towards Nenita.
* “I’m afraid I could never discover the balance in between love and anger.” These two strong emotions are in some cases tough to control. I like this line since I can relate my own experience. Like remaining in love in some way offers happiness that can drive you insane, do everything, sacrifices and all like. While being upset which I am terrified of is actually uncontrollable sometimes. It’s so complicated that you do not what will occur next if love and anger collides.
* It was just rain, simply water. Without sugary foods or spices or dressings, without our expert or fumbling interventions to make it taste better, without our requirement to disguise its nature, however how we delighted in each drop. It discusses the significance of water in our lives. I love these lines since it expresses simplicity likewise in having easy life. Being pleased even if you just have enough.
* Sadly love is not simply water; we do things to it.
I laughed in this line because as to compare love in water, it is really different. Unlike in having water in your hand is so easy to possess and have it forever in just for example buying it while in love you need to give attention and effort until the end just to save and nourish it.
* We understand that the devil and the angel were equal partners in the balance of the universe. I believe that there is devil and angel in this world. That is why there is good and bad, happy and sad, light and dark, love and hate. Sometimes we find our lives more meaningful if we realize that we do mistake and change it and be better next time.
* First love is too confusing.
As a saying, True love never die because this was the first time you fall in love to someone who you think is the best person ever that you want to be with forever and the last. It is true that first love is too confusing because it surely drives you crazy. Unstoppable care and worries at the same time.
* They say there is love at first sight between a mother and her firstborn. A great blessing it is to have a baby. The most awaited gift from God that a couple want and need to. Yes, I believe that there is love at first sight between the mother and her first baby simply because they are alike. Having this powerful feeling that you can only find, Love.
V. Think of the most appropriate sound track for Banana Heart Summer, state reason by giving ten lines or more from the song.
Cite this essay
Banana Heart Summer. (2017, Feb 27). Retrieved from https://studymoose.com/banana-heart-summer-essay