24/7 writing help on your phone
Save to my list
Remove from my list
True or False:
1) Phil and Marci are married.
2) The setting for the play is Eastport, Maine.
3) Steve is Marvayln’s boyfriend.
4) Randy and Chad are a couple.
5) Gayle and Lendall are married.
6) Rhonda and Dave went snowmobiling.
7) Pete is left alone at the end of the play.
8) Jimmy is Sandrine’s ex-boyfriend.
9) Chad works as the mill.
10) Randy’s ex-girlfriend’s face broke while they were dancing.
11) What is Marvalyn doing in the beginning of her scene?
a) Washing dishes
b) Folding clothes
c) Ironing clothes
d) Reading a book
12) What is inside the tiny bag that Lendall gives to Gayle? a) Chocolate
b) A ring
d) A card
13) Where does Marci’s second shoe come from?
a) The sky
b) Phil finds the shoe for her
c) Under the bench
d) The car
14) What is Danny’s wife’s name?
15) Why is Sandrine at the Moose Paddy?
a) She is a waitress there
b) She came to meet Jimmy
c) She is there for her bachelorette party
d) For a drink
16) Dave and Rhonda are ____________:
a) Brother and sister
c) Boyfriend and girlfriend
17) The waitress’s name at the Moose Paddy is __________:
18) All of these characters are in the play Almost, Maine except ________: a) Sandrine
19) Jimmy’s tattoo says _________:
20) Where does Hope take a taxi from?
👋 Hi! I’m your smart assistant Amy!
Don’t know where to start? Type your requirements and I’ll connect you to an academic expert within 3 minutes.get help with your assignment