Inattentive behaviors are very common in the ADHD children and are often go unnoticed because it becomes difficult to observe these trends in the students. There are various symptoms of inattention in students by which they can be identified to being suffering from ADHD;
· The student is most of the times unable to pay attention to the events that are happening in the classrooms. They are unable to concentrate on what is being taught by their teacher.
· They are very vulnerable in their paying of attention.
They can’t handle pressure of work and most of the times unable to solve the work which they are assigned.
· They always feel anxiety and are unable to finish their tasks as they move on to the other.
· They have problems with the planning and managing of tasks. They show inability by staying behind and always lack in confidence.
This is described as the tendency of the child to become active in wrong ways.
The symptoms include;
· They are uncomfortable in each situation they are opened to.
· They cannot sit at a single place for sometime and they have problems in waiting as well. They initiate things only to move away from the current situation.
· They are restless in nature and always show confusion as they have so much things going on in their minds which make them to show their anxiety and pressure.
Impulsiveness can be stated as the disability of the child that makes him to take action without interpreting things and events.
· They take action without having to think or know about the consequences.
· They most of interfere in the conversations trying to put forward their opinions in the wrong ways.
· Their inability to stay focused is minimal.
Being a teacher the characteristics that I will be observing in the child will be as follows;
2. Leadership Role
3. Intervening in Conversations
5. Day Dreaming
6. Low Self Esteem
Cite this page
ADD/ADHD Intervention Assistance. (2018, Nov 11). Retrieved from https://studymoose.com/add-adhd-intervention-assistance-essay