SWOT analysis of Tree House Lodge Beach Hotel in Costa Rica, Puerto Viejo.
• It is a private reserve ,that means people who earn their money from ecotourism are most likely defend their natural resources.
• Try to keep the wild places wild.For example the Free House is built around 6 living trees from salvaged wood and not having any walls(from review) ¹
• Increasing animal population and nature.There is a botanic garden around lodge,where every year the owner grow up more than fifty different palm trees ans have the largest Heliconia² collection in the area.
• Peaceful green and wild environment
• The complex is located on a 10 acre ocean front property in the famous Punta Uva beach.
• No cars, as a result air is more fresh and not polluted.
• Total privacy and natural idyllical atmosphere,nobody can disturb you,because houses are far away from each other, which is directly connected with simplicity.
• Private beach,walking around a minunte from jungle.
• There are a lot of different kind activities and things to do.For example surfing, swimming,snorkeling and fishing, White Water Rafting,Cahuita National Park,Gandoca –Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge and others.
• Grocery Store is a 5 minute walk from Tree Houses
• Four different kind of houses:The Tree House,The Beach House,The Beach Suite,The Auratus House.
• The Beach Suite has an incredible bathroom more than 300 feet square.It makes this place more experienced for tourists of over the world.
• It is hard to get to lodge,because it takes 30 minutes from main town of Puerto Viejo.It will be healthy way to get there by bike and watching a great tropical landscape. • Lack of necessary technology.Living without internet access,TV and other media.
• Iguanaverde is a non-profit organization who wants to reach a specific goal-is to raise a special amount of green iguanas in a natural habitat.
• A developing market-houses via internet.
• Good possibilities to attract more customers from different countries not only from near situated countries –Panama, Nicaragua and Jamaica,but also from North and South America especially from United States.
• There is a lot of space where is a an opportunity to built new houses to increase a company profit.
• Natural disasters or weather changing which can destroy extraordinary houses.For instance cyclones are common yearly existence.
• There is a danger of iguanas dissapearence from the Southern Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica by the presence of traditional hunters.
• Usually tourists take souvenirs for memory in the same way they are stealing a piece of nature.