1) The segment would be interviewing people on their favorite movie. The segment is trying to show the different genres of movies people like. I would accomplish this by interviewing 10 people. I would put the segment together by interviewing the 10 people; do an introduction, and putting cool music in the background. This would be interesting to see because then people will have a good sense of what a good movie is and watch it.
2) The segment would be if people believed in unicorns or not. This segment would show how many people believe in unicorns. I would accomplish this by interviewing 20 people, do an intro, show 5 interviews, put music in the back and at the end say the ratio of how many people believe in unicorns. This segment would be interesting because students like to take a break from all the facts and listen to pointless things.
3) The segment would be a poem. This segment will show a something that inspirational. I would accomplish this by looking at poems, picking one, putting it on the screen and having the speaker read and explain what it means. This will be interesting because the students will have something to remember throughout the day to keep them working hard.
4) The segment would be a student comedy. This will show the students something that starts their day off good. I would accomplish this by videoing students doing comedy show. I would put the segment together by introducing it then playing the clip of the comedy. This will be interesting to students because in the mornings everyone is tired and laughing will wake them up.
5) This segment would be sports. This will show the students how good or bad our sports teams are. I would accomplish this by getting all the data of our sports teams and putting it in a chart. I would put this together by having a person read the sport data while the table is on the screen. This will be interesting to students because we don’t always have time to go to all the sport games to see who won, so this way we know if we won or not.
6) This segment would be videos of school events. This will show the school events and get more students to attend the events. I would accomplish this by videoing the events. I would put this together by editing the events, and putting music in the background. This will be interesting to student because they will be able to see what they missed in a one-minute video and want to come to the next event.
7) This segment would be an interesting fact. This will give students information that will stick in their brain. I would accomplish this by picking a fact. I would put this together by putting the fact on the screen and having someone read it. This will be interesting to students because they will learn something they didn’t know.
Courtney from Study Moose
Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out https://goo.gl/3TYhaX