1. Recommend a project portfolio management method for your selected project. Provide a rationale for your recommendation. Note: Be sure to align your project with the strategic efforst of the organization.
2. Create an outline of an executive summary that includes the type of problem, requirements, and proposed business problems solutions.
3. State the vision and the goal of the project. Note: Be sure that the goals are specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely (SMART).
4. Determine five (5) major deliverables of the project, and explain the importance of each one.
5. Provide the timeframe for delivering the solution to the project.
6. Create a table which contains the generic resources, including people, equipment , and materials needed to undertake the project.
7. Estimate the total budget for the project based on the cost of the resources specified in the table that you have created . Next, add contingency and any other additional costs (e.g. intangible cost, the cost of a change in culture or process within the the business etc.). Support your response.
8. Determine the key success criteria for your project. Provide a rationale to support your response.
9. Assume that your project is delivered on time, within scope, and budget. Justify your stakeholders’ satisfactory level with three (3) key success criteria, against which the project will be measured.
10. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.