You should use this file to complete your Assessment. The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 3 pages and is made up of 3 Sections.
Section 1 – Understand how to support the organisation of a business event
1. When organising a business event, describe the range of support activities that may be required.
2. Complete the table below by identifying two ways of providing support before, during and after a business event.
Section 2 – Understand the purpose of displaying professional and helpful behaviour whilst supporting a business event and how to do so
1. Explain the purpose of displaying professional and helpful behaviour when supporting a business event.
2. Describe ways of exhibiting professional and helpful behaviour whilst supporting a business event.
Section 3 – Understand how to deal with problems encountered when supporting a business event
1. What are the main types of problems that may occur when supporting a business event? You should include at least three different types of problems in your answer.
2. Identify possible solutions for each of the problems you have listed in Question 1 above.
Once you have completed all 3 Sections of this Assessment, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your work to your tutor for marking.