1) When we walk or run, our motion is part of laws of mechanics and thrmodynamics.
2) We eat food which undergoes chemical reactions producing heat energy which is converted into mechanical energy
3) Use of refrigerator, pressure cookers, washing machines, television, music system, computers, etc. are all designed on the principles of physics.
4) When we speak, we produce sound properties of which like pitch and intensity are studied in physics
5) Electricity that we use in household is a gift of physics
6) Automobiles design is based on physics
The list is endless.
Vlad T answered 6 years ago
Very vague question but practically everything we do in our daily lives involves SOME degree of physics. Putting on toast, boiling a kettle – heat energy, electricity Cycling a bike – mechanical movements
Using the brakes – Friction
Using a door handle – Levers and Springs
Throwing a ball – weights, gravity, trajectory, air resistance
1)We walk, walk fast, run, jog, jump into a bus etc. All these or any type of motion is associated with Newton’s law of motion.
2) When we talk, our vocal cords vibrate producing sound.
3) When we eat food, the chemical energy of the food is being converted into mechanical energy which we use to do different types of work.
4). The electricity is our house is a gift of Physics. Hydroelectric project is the method in which water is used to generate electricity. The mechanical energy of the water is converted into electrical energy using dynamo.