Persuasive essay topics should convince the reader of some particular ideas, most often in those which you believe in. Your persuasive essay may be based on your point of view about anything elementary or creative, controversial or funny. The difference between the persuasive and argumentative topic is that the last one is based on some facts and the first one has to convince the reader in something that can be an opinion or emotion. Nowadays, even kids of the 5th grade or 6th – 7th – 8th graders alongside with college and high school students should be familiar with such a piece of writing, as it became one of the popular types of research papers even in middle schools.
The author has to utter his/her opinions and thoughts on some topic, fun process or sports event. However, persuasive essay topic has just to light the opinion. Such topics are just deductions in a free but good style.
However, not always students can write such projects themselves, because of some circumstances that do not allow them to create a unique literate and interesting text. Then, looking at the sample of a finished work is the only way-out in this situation. Our site offers a huge database of the best samples in any discipline.
As the persuasive essay is a specific product, it demands special skills from the author, creative abilities and deftness. In order to express your thoughts properly, you need to think logically using full information given in the field. The sequence of narration, clarity and sentence coherence are compulsory for essays, which is not so easy. In addition, the author should be able to analyze, as based on the information collected and acquired knowledge, he/she assembles his/her view on the issue. Of course, persuasive essay writing requires figurative thinking, as it is often necessary to ponder on the original theme, where no concrete and clear examples can be present.
Our website offers everyone to use the list of great examples of persuasive essays for free, which will economize your time, as well as your nerves. In other words, our site can guarantee you a top mark for the non-standard type of composition.
1. Do social networks make relationship (friendship or family relationship) better or worse?
2. Why can the relationship fail in real life and in a virtual world?
3. Is cheating all right at school in some cases?
4. How divorce affects children? Should parent listen to their children on this matter?
5. How effective is anti-drugs campaigns among teenagers?
6. Childhood obesity? What to do and whom to blame?
7. How to prevent teen pregnancy?
8. Should fast food restaurants display calorie counts, providing healthy options?
9. What is the reason for the continuous improvement of sports record? More training? Better nutrition? Drugs?
10. Should the advertising be controlled? Who should do this? The government? Self-regulation?
11. How to prevent suicide among the teens?
12. How can children be protected from domestic violence? Can you convince a friend to apply for help?
13. Should the family take care of the elderly members at home?
14. The children should be given a voice in the decision of their parents to divorce
15. How to prevent bullying?
16. How to help poor students do well at school?
17. Training or teaching others can help you to learn the subject material better
18. Why people do not recycle more?
19. Is home education good for children?
20. Should the unmarried pregnant teens give up their children for adoption or keep them?
21. Choose your favorite movie or book and persuade somebody to read it.
22. Why there should be the laws on the use of mobile phone while driving?
23. When parents are bilingual, should their children speak both languages too?
24. How can hunger problem be resolved?
25. All students should be required to participate in volunteer work as their graduation requirement
26. The transport situation in your city is terrible
27. What influence does the average person feel their life every day?
28. Do you think technical progress helps us, or does it cause problems?
29. How do you predict our lives in future?
30. What are the most important scientific achievements for you?
31. Does the use of technology in the classroom make students learn better?
32. What is the effect of studying if students do most of their work with the help of a computer or a tablet instead of papers and books?
33. Do homeschool children become socially awkward?
34. Does bullying have an actual effect on students?
35. If girls or boy study separately, can they learn better?
36. What are the positive and negative effects of having a school uniform?
37. What impact have the fine arts classes on students?
38. What is the effect of a good program of physical education on elementary school students?
39. What is the impact of parents’ involvement in school education?
40. What marriages are better: official or civil ones?
41. There should be a border on genetic engineering of plants, animals and humans
42. Plagiarism at secondary schools and colleges. Should different services be applied to prevent it?
43. What measures should be introduced to restrict gun control laws?
44. Pornography on the Internet. Who should deal with the problem: the government or web owners?
45. People are concerned about overpopulation. What should be done with it?
46. There is a problem that high school students drop out of school. How to help them?
47. What are the reasons for alcohol or drugs addiction?
48. The problem of homelessness has become one of the vital worldwide? What are the causes of homelessness?
49. Should college graduators receive a better salary?
50. Most fairy tales end with “they live happily ever after” . What can you do to make this end come true?
51. The prisoners can be rehabilitated
52. Sex trafficking of young girls and women. How to prevent this?
53. Who is most responsible for breaking up relationships: men or women?
54. How does the lack of sleep affect them and how they can get enough sleep?
55. Why has the tattoo become increasingly popular?
56. Convince someone in the necessity to vote. Why it is important?
57. How to give up a bad habit?
58. Should students find a part-time job? Should they limit their hours of working?
59. Is living in a college hostel helpful or harmful?
60. Is it not a problem if people get married being in college?
61. How can a student pay college expenses?
62. Creationism should be taught at schools
63. How can we convince people to drive more securely?
64. The ancient custom has the force of law
65. The family is more sacred than the State
66. Laws must have the same meaning to all people
67. Agreement prevents conflicts
68. Extreme sports are dangerous. Should they be banned?
69. People should get out of their cars and try to use public transport more
70. What are the ways in which technology is changing our lives and what can we expect in future?
71. Is it good to have an open campus high school?
72. How to prevent the causes of teacher’s “burning out”?
73. What events in world history produced the effect of threads?
74. Any civil war brings only destruction
75. There is still a continuing effect of slavery in American society
76. Why are some women against feminism?
77. The Great Patriotic War had a certain impact on the Jewish people
78. Christianity caused a certain effect on the Roman Empire?
79. The Arab Spring and its consequences will never be forgotten
80. What is the impact of British colonialism on its colonies?
81. Are the consequences of colonialism still noticed?
82. From the British point of view, what were the causes of the American Revolution?
83. Drug war in Colombia is a good example of solving drug dealing problems
84. Illegal immigration is a typical phenomenon even now
85. What is the impact of immigration?
86. The effect of the Internet and online sales companies is noticed worldwide
87. The future of the printing press is rather sad
88. How does globalization influence women worldwide?
89. What caused the destruction of the World Trade Center on September, 11?
90. After graduating, some students begin to look for a job instead of entering the university.
91. Governments of some countries support industries to move outside big cities.
92. What are some of the main factors that have contributed to the problem of housing and accommodation in many countries around the world?
93. What are the possible ways to cope with the problem of homeless people?
94. Nowadays, more and more rubbish is produced. What are the reasons for this and what can be done to reduce this amount?
95. The advantages of cell phones are obvious. But what are the problems and how to solve these problems?
96. Why do in many countries older people face the problem of disrespect. What are the reasons for this?
97. The cosmetics industry in many countries suffer from the ban on testing
98. Why are cities often called as “concrete jungles”
99. Why has crime appeared among the main subjects of the news programs?
100. Hi-tech is an integral part of our life
101. Some parents prefer to give their children home education
102. Student at separate-sex schools show better results
103. Human activity is the main reason of the greenhouse gases
104. Developing countries are trying to become industrialized ones
105. The amount of cars is increasing so greatly
106. Global warming is not a tread, it’s a reality
107. Temperature changes are noticed worldwide
108. Weather conditions can become worse and worse
109. Natural disaster may become a common phenomenon
110. The increase of world population has negative effects on natural resources
111. Natural resources are running out very rapidly
112. Human activity destroy wildlife habitats
113. The size of waste produced by our industries has increased greatly
114. People do not care about household waste recycling
115. The thread of terrorists worries many people
116. You can seldom meet a family with more than 3 children
117. Parents prefer to have fewer children than it used to be
118. Modern parents are so busy that they have less contact with their kids
119. Family members are less close to each other nowadays
120. Children prefer surfing the Internet than spending time with their friends
121. The Internet has become the main source of influence on children.
It is also possible to use some famous sayings or quotations as a topic for your essay, and try to support the author or criticize him or her.
122. “Every business is an attempt to predict the future.” C. Butler
123. “We create rules or others, an exception -for ourselves.” Sh. Lemesle
124. “The manager must be considered in advance with the possibility of both successes and failures.” P. Cyr
125. “Big politics is just a common sense applied to great affairs.” Napoleon I
126. “Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely”
127. “Only a powerful state provides freedom to its citizens.” JJ Rousseau
128. “Only a few can do politics, but everybody can judge it”
129. “The rigidity of the laws prevents their compliance.” O. Bismarck
130. “The greatest crime is impunity.” B. Shaw
131. Bikers against child abuse.