1. Ask for 4 volunteers to do this experiment.
2. Load the Airsoft gun with BBs.
3. Ask volunteers to put on goggles in case of ricochet and show them how to pull back the barrel. 4. Tell them to shoot once, then wait till results are recorded, then shoot again. (Total shots: 5) 5. Tell volunteers to keep gun pointed down after shooting.
6. Set up the Sticky target.
7. After each shot, go up to the target and, using the ruler, measure how far the BB is from the center of the target and record results.(The lower the number, the more accurate.)
Not accurate or precise
Upper left and right of target.
This lab was done so that we could see the differences between experienced and inexperienced shooters. The results of this lab support my hypothesis correct, showing that Matthew, being the most experienced of the four volunteers, shot the most accurate and precise.
However, I believe that if someone that was inexperienced, but lucky enough to somehow get 4 bulls-eyes, then it would have proven my hypothesis false. Other factors could also have changed the outcome of this experiment, such as the size of the target, a different gun, the weight of the gun, the distance from the target, the aiming of the gun, the weight of the BB pellets, or being in a totally different environment than the school, such as a real life situation.
Before this lab, I thought shooting was all about having the right mindset to shoot and that it was all like that in Now that I know that being more experienced helps to shoot the gun more accurately and precisely. Also learning from the fact that Matthew is a bird hunter and that Johnny plays Call of Duty contributes to the fact that having done something in the area of using a gun, even virtual is experience. This lab will help when in the future; the whole world goes to war.
Sorry, but copying text is forbidden on this website. If you need this or any other sample, we can send it to you via email.
Please, specify your valid email address
Topic: M1911 pistol
We can't stand spam as much as you doNo, thank’s. I prefer suffering on my own.
Remember that this is just a sample essay and since it might not be original, we do not recommend to submit it. However, we might edit this sample to provide you with a plagiarism-free paperEdit this sample
Courtney from Study Moose
Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out https://goo.gl/3TYhaX