An enthusiastic and motivated individual, who will prove to be a hard working and trustworthy member, giving full commitment to all duties given. Both keen and willing to undertake further training as necessary to the needs of a job role. An effective communicator with others on all levels capable of forming good working relationships. Self motivated and determined to complete all tasks given to the highest of standards. Welcomes the opportunity to gain new skills to extend knowledge along with a flexible approach towards hours and the working environment.
* Reliable, hardworking and punctual
* Friendly and approachable disposition with an out going personality * Excellent design and analytical skills
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work
* Very well organised and articulate
2006-2010 Self employed Gardener
* Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch. * Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
* Decorate gardens with stones and plants
* Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws. * Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge trimmers, and axes.
2010-2012 Birmingham collage
* BICS Industrial Cleaning Level 1 * Industrial Buffer Operation Level 1 * Bcs It user skills Level 2 (Units Covered) Presentation software Level 2
Spreadsheet Software Level 2 Word Processing software Level 2 * Starting Up Business Level 2 * OCR Adult Literacy Level 2 * OCR Adult Numeracy Level 2 * Food Hygiene Level 2
Hobbies and interests
In my spare time I enjoy keeping fit. I regularly go to the gym and play tennis. I also enjoy travelling and visiting new places. References
Mrs B McElroy,
3 Bradford Place
Courtney from Study Moose
Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out https://goo.gl/3TYhaX