1. Give a critical appreciation of following poem:
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration ﬁnds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no; it is an ever-ﬁxed mark,
That looks on tempests, and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.
2. Show your acquaintance on one of the following:
b. Psycho-Analytical theory
c. feminist criticism
d. post colonialism
3. Write a brief note on T.S. Elliot as a critique or mention impersonal theory of elliot. 4. Evaluate Johnson’s estimate as a poet or Dr. Johnson as a biographical critique. 5. Mention Methew Arnold as a critique or touch stone method in “The Study Of Poetry”. Paper-6
Give a critical appreciation of following poems:
1. sailing to byzantium or The second coming
2. ambulance or To an unborn pauper child
3. Write the theme/title of the beloved
4. Character scatch of henchard or elizabeth jane (the mayor of caster bridge) 5. Mention in brief the theme of the justice.
1. The sexy
2. India our methorland
3. An introduction
4. Character scatch of chandram in The Bachelor of Arts
1. Write a brief note on historical linguistic.
2. Language is the system of systems. Discuss.
3. Write a critical note on Phoname Vs Allophones
4.Deﬁne language discuss the features of language
5. What is a consonant? Explain different consonants?
6. What is linguistic? What is the scope of linguistic?
7. Explain Synchronis and Dichronic/ Syntagmatic and paradigmatic
1. Write a note on T.G. Grammar
2. Explain basic and derived sentences
1. What is Socio linguistic? What is the scope of socio linguistic 2. Write a short notes on any two
A) Isoglosses B) Creole C) Sociolect D) Speech Community E) Diglossia F) Code Switching & Mixing
Sorry, but copying text is forbidden on this website. If you need this or any other sample, we can send it to you via email.
Please, specify your valid email address
Topic: Linguistics and Critical Appreciation
We can't stand spam as much as you doNo, thank’s. I prefer suffering on my own.
Remember that this is just a sample essay and since it might not be original, we do not recommend to submit it. However, we might edit this sample to provide you with a plagiarism-free paperEdit this sample
Courtney from Study Moose
Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out https://goo.gl/3TYhaX