* Can search the title of a books you needed
* The database consists of records exported from the iLib database from the different U.P. Constituent Universities
Library system of Silliman University
* Fast delivery of research services and information
* Easy to use
Library System of Ateneo de Manila
* Maintenance of fines for books returned late.
* Borrower history.
* Have a Exhibit and with their current news and events
This is the foreign library system of University of Michigan
* You can get your needs via online
* You can reserve anytime even though you are not in school
This is the Library System of The University of Chicago
* Web application to allow borrowers a separate interface to the system to search for books. This could also be made live over the internet if required.
* Staff as well as student record is maintained
This is the library system of International School of Paris
* Parents and students can browse and search for books…
Continues for 2 more pages »
Read full document Full access is free for premium users.
Add to Library (0) DownloadPrint Report this Essay
Rate This Document
Read full document
Full access is free for premium users.
library system chapter 2
… CHAPTER TWO HISTORIC BACKGROUND…
Library System-Chapter 1
… information, a system must be established. Most libraries also have…
Chapter 1 Library Manage
… assistants. Our proposed system, the Library Management…
System Programming Chapt
…Tanisha Brinson CPS 360 System Programming Chapter 2…
Chapter 2 Thesis Enrolme
… Philippines is the longest chapter in the country’s history. Yet it is also the…
Cite This Essay
(2013, 08). Library System Chapter 2. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 08, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Library-System-Chapter-2-1889043.html
Join millions of other students and start your research
BECOME A STUDYMODE MEMBER
SIGN UP – IT’S FREE
©2014 StudyMode.com Legal (Updated 3/25/14) Site Map Advertise Mobile Site